Competition Closing Date: 12-JUL-2018
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - ADM(PA) - MGEN GEORGE R. PEARKES BLDG 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA (Actual Employment Location: NPB, Gatineau, PQ)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- ADM(PA) has a Class B Temporary for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 00002-01-Officer, or 90024-GSO to commence on 28-JUN-2018 until 31-MAR-2019. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
CAPT. MAJ WILLING TO RELINQUISH, LT QUALIFIED FOR PROMOTION TO CAPT MAY APPLY BUT WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED SHOULD NO CAPT APPLY AND BE FOUND SUITABLE. LT NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION MAY BE CONSIDERED FOR UNDER-RANKING.
- MOS ID: 00002-01-Officer, or 90024-GSO
- Language: English or French
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- 00203 Public Affairs would be an asset
- Competency Remarks:
- Marketing Degree or Diploma or equivalent experience
Significant experience in networking and communicating
Planning productions or events, and coordinating people, schedules and locations.
Significant experience in writing, editing and coordinating the approval process for communication products and scripts.
Significant experience in understanding military protocol and processes
Significant: minimum of 3 years in the last 4 years
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- a.Must be able to drive a car,
b.Must be able to travel often (sometimes 1-4 days during the week) by air, train or car within Canada.
c.Knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite software platform an asset.
d.Demonstrate good judgement;
e.Provide advice to clients and senior officials.
f.Possess proven ability to:
2.plan and manage multiple communications projects simultaneously
- Basic description of duties: The incumbent shall support the development and production of the CAF trade videos in support of the CAF Advertising Campaign. The incumbent will select CAF spokespersons, prepare scripts, arrange logistical support and schedule travel, and escort contractors at CAF bases across Canada.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. No
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Civ Taylor , Katherine
- Position: 178949 - SENIOR MARKETING ADVISOR/SENIOR MARKETING ADVISOR
- Phone: 819-939-9215
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Director of Marketing and Advertising, Multimedia Team is looking for a particular skill set that comes from experience working in the Advertising and Marketing realm.
Candidates within the NCR will be given priority. Candidates who qualify yet may require an arrangement to work at a distance will be considered on a case by case basis. These candidates should include in their application an argument for working at a distance.