Competition Closing Date: 18-JUL-2018
From: CFRC OTTAWA HQ & DET
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - CFRC OTTAWA HQ & DET - 66 SLATER STREET, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA (Actual Employment Location: CFRC Ottawa 66 Slater Ottawa ON, K1A 0K2)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CFRC OTTAWA HQ & DET has a Class B Permanent for a Cpl/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 30-JUL-2018 until 29-JUL-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Cpl/Cpl
LS/CPL. AB/PTE(T) ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION AND MS/MCPL WILLING TO RELINQUISH THEIR RANK CAN APPLY BUT WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF NO QUALIFIED LS/CPL ARE FOUND. AB/PTE(T) NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION MAY ALSO APPLY BUT WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF NO PROMOTABLE AB/PTE(T), SUBSTANTIVE LS/CPL OR MS/MCPL WILLING TO RELINQUISH THEIR RANK IS FOUND.
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
- Language: Bilingual
- EN Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- EN Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- EN OI Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- FR OI Level: B - Intermediate
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- (1) HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO WORK IN RECRUITING
(2) APPEARANCE, DRESS, PHYSICAL FITNESS AND ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY
REFLECT FAVOURABLY ON CANADIAN FORCES
(3) WORK IRREGULAR HOURS - WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS
(4) MUST BE ABLE TO LISTEN, TALK AND RELATE TO YOUTH AND YOUNG ADULTS
(5) BE PROACTIVE IN THE BUILDING AND SUSTAINING OF RELATIONSHIPS WITH CANADAS ABORIGINAL PEOPLES, VISIBLE MINORITIES, FIRST GENERATION CANADIANS AND WOMENS GROUPS
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- DND 404 AN ASSET.
IF NO BILINGUAL MEMBER APPLIES OR IS FOUND SUITABLE, A UNILINGUAL MEMBER MAY BE CONSIDERED.
- Basic description of duties: (A) PROCESS APPLICANT DOCUMENTATION
(B) CONDUCT APPLICANT TESTING
(C) PREPARE MILITARY CORRESPONDENCE
(D) PREPARE FILE FOR SELECTION BOARD AND OR ENROLMENT
(E) ADMINISTER FINANCES
(F) CONDUCT ENROLMENT
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: PO 2 Delaronde , Cheyanne
- Position: 000495 - CHIEF CLK/CHIEF CLK
- Phone: 613-992-8030
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: APPLICANTS ARE TO INCLUDE A RESUME WITH A MINIMUM OF A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER AND / OR E-MAIL ADDRESS, INCLUDE REFERENCES WITH A MINIMUM OF A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER AND CONFIRMATION THAT A VALID PROVINCIAL DRIVER S LICENSE IS HELD.
MEMBER MUST IDENTIFY IF ANNUITANT DURING INTERVIEW PROCESS.
TRAINING FAILURE OR LACK OF COMPLETION OF RECRUITING CLERK (MITE AJFY) DISTANCE LEARNING, RESIDENTIAL OR ON-THE-JOB TRAINING PACKAGES WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE CEASATION OF CLASS B SERVICE UPON RETURN TO THE RESERVE FORCE MEMBERS HOME UNIT.
POSSIBILITY OF 3 YEARS EXTENSION.
LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE.