Competition Closing Date: 19-JUL-2018
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - CATEU - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, OROMOCTO, NB, E2V 4J5, CA (Actual Employment Location: CATEU Gagetown, Oromocto, NB)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Service
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B, C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instruction
- CATEU has a Class B Permanent for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 90027-CBT ARMS - OFFR to commence on 13-AUG-2018 until 12-AUG-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
Maj willing to relinquish and Lts qualified for promotion to Capt may apply, but will only be considered should no candidate at the Capt rank apply and be found suitable. Lts not eligible for promotion may be considered for under-ranking.
- MOS ID: 90027-CBT ARMS - OFFR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency (Qualifications):
- 1. ARMY TACTICAL OPERATIONS [ALAR]
- Competency Remarks:
- ALAR or Reserve equivalent
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Desired: One or more of the following: IG FD (ADHK), IG AD(ADIG), ARMD GNRY Specialist (AFCL), Trials Management Officer Course (AICL), Project Management Designation, Safety Managers Courses, Army procurement/project manager knowledge or experience, Human Factors/Ergonomics trg, OPP or Op HQ experience and technical education or background. Secondary duties include providing input/advice providing input on trials capability requirements, promoting the unit within other organziations and other military duties as directed by the CO.
- Basic description of duties: Oversee the trials and evaluations cell (OIC), support the conduct of all unit trials, develop, maintain and conduct the CATEU Army Trials & Evaluation Course, provide trial officer training within the unit, communicate verbally and in writing with the Chain of Command and outside agencies, maintain the guide to the conduct of trials and implement and enforce CTC and 5 CDSB safety, environmental and range conduct procedures and regulations, and liaise with outside organizations and internal cells.
Secondary functions include; provide input/advice on trials capability requirements, promote the unit's capability to other organizations IAW the unit mission and the CO's intent and perform other military duties as directed by the CO.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: Suitable local applicants will be given employment preference. Position is not 100% in support of Reserves.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Gonthier , Patrick
- Position: 004385 - TECH COORD/Adjt/TECH COORD/Adjt
- Phone: 432-2019
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Cover letter, resume, current HRMS MPRR and SCPS verification of security clearance are to be attached with the nomination in Monitor Mass.
Suitable applicants residing within the geographical area will be given preference.
Applicant's med cat, physical fitness and security clearance must be current and at the required level for REO.
If an applicant has MELs and is still employable within limitations, a copy of the AR/MEL must be fwd to CTC HQ G1 Reserve Admin Cell.
Applicants must have the essential quals as outlined in REO.
If the successful applicant is from outside the CADTC and would like to be posted to the CADTC PRL, reqs may be sent to:
+CADTC FMN G1 Res Mgt@CADTC HQ@Kingston
Cc: +CTC HQ G1 Res@CTC HQ@Gagetown