Competition Closing Date: 02-AUG-2018
From: CF H Svcs Gp HQ
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - CF H Svcs Gp HQ - 101 COLONEL BY DR- CARLING CAMPUS, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA (Actual Employment Location: 60 Moodie Dr. Ottawa, ON - Bldg 9)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CF H Svcs Gp HQ has a Class B Temporary for a Maj/Maj MOS ID/Occupation 00211-01-TRG DEV, or 90024-GSO to commence on 17-JUN-2018 until 12-NOV-2018. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Maj/Maj
Capt eligible for promotion and LCol willing to relinquish their rank for the duration of the contract may apply, however they will only be considered if no suitable Maj is found. IAW QR&O 11.12 para 4. A Res F mbr who relinquishes their rank and reverts to a lower rank for the duration of the Class B employment, may be authorized (provided there are no substantive reasons to the contrary) to be promoted to the rank held prior to the relinquishment at the conclusion of the Class "B" service, provided they meet all requirements for promotion. Capt not eligible for promotion may also apply but will only be considered if no promotable Capt, substantive Maj, or LCol willing to relinquish their rank is found.
- MOS ID: 00211-01-TRG DEV, or 90024-GSO
Other MOSID's with appropriate experience may apply but will only be considered if no TRG DEV Officer is found suitable.
H Svcs MOS ID preferred.
- Language: Bilingual
- EN Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- EN Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- EN OI Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- FR OI Level: B - Intermediate
- Security clearance: Top Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- (1) Experience with and knowledge of JBS/SS, CFITES, qualification standards and training plans for NCMs and Officers;
(2) Experience with and knowledge of the professional development (DP01-DP05) system for NCMs and Officers;
- Competency Remarks:
- (1) Competencies in providing oversight to the Distance Learning Network (DLN) for Health Services content
(2) CF staff duties and procedures
(3) MS Office
(4) Understanding of the cf h svcs organizational structure and mandate would be an asset
(4) Working with teams and/or clients to identify and resolve issues
(5) Analyzing problems and developing viable solutions
(6) Strong planning and organizational skills
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. GCDocs experience preferred
B. Experience in Monitor/MASS (strong asset)
- Basic description of duties: Map/understand the training and education portfolio for Health Services
Design an integrated training program to address Health Services (training certification & refresher) mandate
Confirm the appropriateness and effectiveness of delivery methods of course/training (online, residency self-study)
In conjunction with CDA ensure all training and education opportunity are in accordance with IT&E model standards and policy
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Berube , Michel
- Position: 080800 - D H Svcs Pers Res. Mgr/D H Svcs Pers Res. Mgr
- Phone: 613-901-1551
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Tkt 8969
OFA Backfill of Reg F posn 260600