Competition Closing Date: 28-MAY-2018
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - SJS - 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- SJS has a Class A for a Maj/Maj MOS ID/Occupation 90024-GSO to commence on 11-JUN-2018 until 10-JUN-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Maj/Maj
- MOS ID: 90024-GSO
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Top Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. Section 32,33,34 
- Course Remarks:
- HQ Staff Experience/Financial Management Sec 32 and 34/Knowledge of DRMIS.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- a. Proficiency in program management;
b. Experience in analysis of requirements, document writing, conduct of briefings to senior leadership and liaising with international stakeholders;
c. Proficiency in written and verbal communications;
d. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products;
e. Knowledge of Strong, Secure, Engaged;
f. Knowledge of DND/CAF structures and processes.
g.Travel to New Zealand will be required.
- Basic description of duties: a. Manage the CANZEX Program,
b. Supervise the CANZEX Service Coordinating Authorities (SCA) for C Navy, C Army and C Air Force,
c. Liaise with CANZEX staff in New Zealand,
d. Liaise with Canadian and New Zealand Defence Advisors,
e. Produce the CANZEX activity report for the CDS' signature,
f. Manage CANZEX Public Affairs; and
g. Conduct additional duties as assigned.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: Move of DHG and E will be considered: Yes, if no local applicants, move must be approved by DCBA prior to candidate being offered a move.
If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Cdr Gagnon , Andre-Jean
- Position: 178455 - OIC SSC/OIC SSC
- Phone: 613-995-3307
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: a. Please include a CV that highlights skills, qualifications, training and experience pertinent to the position;
b. This opportunity has the possibility of an extension subject to availability of financial resources, employment requirements and continued suitability of the incumbent.