Competition Closing Date: 02-AUG-2018
From: 2 LINE SQN
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - 2 LINE SQN - PO BOX 100 STN BUREAU-CHEF, RICHELAIN, QC, J0J 1R0, CA (Actual Employment Location: Rheinmetall Building, 225 boulevard du Seminaire sud, St Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC J3B 8E9)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 2 LINE SQN has a Class B Temporary for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 04-JUN-2018 until 28-FEB-2019. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
Sgt / PO 2 willing to temporarily relinquish and Cpl / LS qualified for promotion to MCpl / MS may apply, Cpl / LS not eligible for promotion may be considered for under-ranking but only be considered should no candidate at the MCpl / MS rank apply and be found suitable. Allows for relinquishment, A/WSE and possible under-ranking for a period of time until mbr can become qualified for A/WSE.
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
HRA 00375 preferred
- Language: English or French
- Security clearance: Reliability Status
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. HRMS 7.5 Foundation 
- Course Remarks:
- HRMS/Guardian Essential
USS / A/USS (DLN)
- Competency Remarks:
- Resource Management Support Clerk - Qualification Level 3 or Equivalent
Supervision of CR-04.
Security Clearance Data entry
Experience using Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
Familiarization of the Compensation and Benefits Instructions (CBI), Canadian Forces Leave Policy Manual (CFLPM), Canadian Forces Administrative Orders (CFAO), Defence Administrative Orders and Directives (DAODs), Queen's Regulations and Orders for the Canadian Forces (QR&O), Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instruction (CFTDI), National Joint Council Travel Directive and Public Works Government Services Canada (PWGSC)
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: HRMS data input.
Search relevant publications to respond to client queries.
Other duties as directed by SOR supervisor.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Millican , Gregory
- Position: 389737 - 2IC/2IC
- Phone: 450-358-7099
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: MATA/PATA backfill posn 391480