Competition Closing Date: 19-JUL-2018
From: 38 CER
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 38 CER - 930 IDYLWYLD DR, SASKATOON, SK, S7L 0Z6, CA (Actual Employment Location: Saskatoon, SK)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 38 CER has a Class B Permanent for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA to commence on 12-JUL-2018 until 31-MAR-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
Under/Over ranking shall only be used in exceptional circumstances, where no established rank qualified candidate is found suitable by a Board Report and approved by Div HQ. Higher rank will relinquish rank for the duration of the emp pd.
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA
Other trades may apply and will be considered if no suitable HRA is found
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- The following would be considered strong assets to have, however, members who do not posess these skills will be afforded the opportunity to complete training within 6 months:
Experience and access for the following systems and accreditations:
- Claims X
- MS Office Suite (particularily Excel)
- Financial Administration section 32/34
- Contracting Direct with Trade or Contract Certification Course
- Green Procurement
- HRG travel
- Message Drafter
- Oracle 8.9
- DND 404
- Expenditure Management Course
- DHRMIS Role UU19
- DRMIS Role UU38
- Experience working with a reserve unit
- Basic description of duties: Successful applicant will be employed with 46 ES (Saskatoon).
Duties include, but not limited to the fol:
- Sqn Clerk Duties
- Responsible for pay, claims, booking travel, HRMS entries
- General office duties
- Must be prepared to work unit shift schedule including some weekends and evenings.
Secondary duties as assigned by CClk.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Frandsen , Colin
- Position: 303918 - ADJT/ADJT
- Phone: 306-934-8567
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: -Resumes to be input/attached into Monitor Mass. If a local mbr is the successful applicant the offer of emp/TOS can be auth to be modified for early start and end date. This adv start date is to allow processing for relocation if reqr'd.