Competition Closing Date: 02-AUG-2018
From: 77 Line Regt
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - 77 Line Regt - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, KINGSTON, ON, K7K 7B4, CA (Actual Employment Location: 1 Line Sqn, 77 Line Regt, ME-30, 2 Lance Street, Kingston, ON, K7K 5H5)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 77 Line Regt has a Class B Temporary for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 01-JUN-2018 until 31-MAY-2019. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
Sgt/PO 2 willing to relinquish and CPL/LS qualified for promotion to MCPL/MS may apply but only be considered should no candidate at the MCPL/MS rank apply and be found suitable." Allows for A/WSE (must meet promotion prerequisites) or relinquishment of rank under QR&O 11.12(4).
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
ACISS-LST (00362-02) preferred
- Language: English or French
- Security clearance: Reliability Status
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- PLQ Essential
LFC Driver Wheel
- Competency Remarks:
- Must be competent in the following applications:
o MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
o Canadian Forces Task Plans and Operations (CFTPO)
o Monitor Mass
o Canadian Forces Personnel Appraisal System (CFPAS)
o Defence Learning Network (DLN)
Competency in the following applications is an asset, but not essential:
o Fleet Management System (FMS)
o Military Individual Training and Education (MITE)
o Canadian Forces Range Information System (CFRIS)
Must have a working knowledge of the following:
o Army Individual Training Information System (AITIS)
o Canadian Forces Individual Training and Education System (CFITES)
o Canadian Forces Operational Shooting Program (CFOSP)
Must have experience working in an Operations and Training environment
Must have at a minimum, a basic knowledge of fleet management
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: Expected to perform duties of Ops & Trg NCO.
Manage Sqn vehicle fleet. Ensure vehicles are maintained and properly dispatched when required. Also ensure Sqn pers have all required driver qualifications.
Ensure operational readiness of Sqn pers by tracking IBTS stats. Arrange IBTS training to maintain maximum deployability.
Plan and organize Sqn training events such as Basic Trade Refresher training, Live Fire Ranges, and General Military Skills training. Supervise training and evaluate Instructors' method of instruction.
Advise Sqn pers on Individual Training opportunities and submit requests for training to HQ
Assist the Ops WO in management of National Line Projects, Operational Deployments, and miscellaneous tasks.
All other tasks as assigned by the Ops WO.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: WO Corrado , Carmine
- Position: M101342600 - OPS WO/OPS WO
- Phone: 613-541-5010 x3950
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: MATA/PATA backfill posn 055218