Competition Closing Date: 28-MAY-2018
From: 405 (LRP) Sqn
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 405 (LRP) Sqn - PO BOX 5000 STN MAIN, GREENWOOD, NS, B0P 1N0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. CFAO 49-5 - Career Policy Non Commissioned Members - Primary Reserve
G. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-15, Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes
H. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-17, Promotion - Air Reserve
I. CANFORGEN 018/08 Adm Fin CS 001/08 232003z Jan 08 - Component Transfer - Effect On CFSA Pension Benefit Entitlement
J. A-MD-154-000/FP-000 ANNEX 3 APPENDIX 1
K. CANFORGEN 070/12 CMP 033/12 101602Z APR 12
L. C Air Force 16/12 CANAIRGEN 012/12 111907Z Apr 12
- 405 (LRP) Sqn has a Class A for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00135-01-AVN TECH to commence on 14-MAY-2018 until 14-MAY-2038. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
APPLICANTS WHO ARE ONE RANK LOWER, ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE PROMOTION AND INDIVIDUALS ONE RANK HIGHER WILLING TO PERMANENTLY RELINQUISH THEIR RANK WILL BE CONSIDERED. INDIVIDUALS ONE RANK LOWER AND NOT ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE PROMOTION MAY APPLY IAW PARA 9.
- MOS ID: 00135-01-AVN TECH
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Obtain DND 404 drivers licence
- Basic description of duties: A.Carry out vehicle and AMSE equipment daily inspections.
B.Prepare electronic work orders for hanger facilities or equipment and send to CE for action.
C.Assists other TSS staff with their tasks as required and/or directed.
D.Carry out duties/tasks related to TSS assigned by supervisor.
E. Must be able to work to 405 Sqn assigned shift schedule. Normally 0700 hrs - 1500hrs Monday to Friday.
F. Co-ordinate with AMSE/MSE/EME all related inspections/repairs.
- Weekly inspect and maintain the storage areas assigned to TSS for cleanliness, etc.
- Restock clean absorbal containers, Tool Crib consumables, POL storages IAW Safety directives.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: MCpl Bennett , Robert
- Position: 059751 - AVN CP140 ON AC JR SUPR/AVN CP140 ON AC JR SUPR
- Phone: 902-765-1494 x3801
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. All Class A positions are part-time employment. However, there is the possibility of up to 180 days Class B (surge) employment each fiscal year dependent upon operational requirements, funding availability and availability of sufficient Full-Time Equivalent (FTE).
B. Should more than one identical most suitable candidate be identified by the selection board, consideration will be given to the candidate residing in the local geographical area of Greenwood.
C. MPRR/Resume/Cover Letter to be provided with application in REO
D. Selection process will be IAW ACOs 5006-15/5006-17