Competition Closing Date: 16-JUL-2018
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - CRES - 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA (Actual Employment Location: 222 Queen Street, Ottawa)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CRES has a Class B Temporary for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA, or 00376-01-FSA to commence on 15-JUN-2018 until 31-MAY-2019. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Cadet Org and Trg Service, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
IAW Ref A, applicants who are one rank lower or one rank higher may apply, however will only be considered in those exceptional circumstances where no other qualified candidate is available. If one rank higher is the only suitable applicant, member may be required to relinquish their rank for the period of employment.
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA, or 00376-01-FSA
- Language: Bilingual
- EN Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- EN Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- EN OI Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- FR OI Level: B - Intermediate
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- Required experience and qualifications: Unit OR Supervisor or Chief Clerk required. NDHQ or formation level HQ experience as a MCpl or Sgt preferred.
- Unit Qualifications Remarks:
- The following qualifications are considered desirable: Previous experience within a higher headquarters formation.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Proficient and experienced user of DRMIS and CIaimsX.
B. Proficient and experienced user of HRMS/PeopleSoft and MonitorMass.
C. Proficient and experienced user of MS office.
D. Ability to lead and supervise an orderly room.
E. To be a member within a team environment.
F. Excellent communication skills.
- Basic description of duties: A. The chief clerk is responsible to the Executive Assistant for all aspects related to the management and delivery of orderly room and support services.
B. Oversee, and ensure accuracy of data entry in HRMS/PeopleSoft, Monitor Mass and other personnel management systems.
C. Secondary DA holder.
D. Direct liaison with suppliers through supply arrangements and standing offers.
E. Liaison with DRSM on all Reserve employment, administration and pay issues.
F. Supervise and train the three Orderly Room NCM's in delivery of support services. This includes writing their PER assessments.
G. Make purchases using an acquisition card and manage all expenditures through reconciliation/verification within DRMIS.
H. Conduct investigations on members pay and claim queries.
I. Draft routine correspondence as necessary.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: Priority will be given to applicants in the NCR
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Hladik , Morgan
- Position: 017527 - CFLC COORD/CFLC COORD
- Phone: 613-995-8862
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Applicants must provide a covering letter, their resume, two work references from last two supervisors and their MPRR, via Monitor MASS.