Competition Closing Date: 02-AUG-2018
From: 3 LINE SQN
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - 3 LINE SQN - PO BOX 10500 STN FORCES, EDMONTON, AB, T5J 4J5, CA (Actual Employment Location: Winnipeg, MB)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 3 LINE SQN has a Class B Temporary for a Cpl/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00362-02-ACISS (LST) to commence on 01-JUN-2018 until 22-SEP-2018. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Cpl/Cpl
MCPL willing to relinquish and Pte qualified for promotion to Cpl may apply but only be considered should no candidate at the Cpl rank apply and be found suitable." Allows for A/WSE (must meet promotion prerequisites) or relinquishment of rank under QR&O 11.12(4).
- MOS ID: 00362-02-ACISS (LST)
- Language: English or French
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- RECOMMEND AIR BRAKES, MANDATORY 404. BE FAMILIAR WITH TRADE RELATED TEST SETS; NATIONAL AND TRADE RELATED SAFETY POLICIES
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: - Ensure absolute security and control of all tools and equipment.
- Action all 1ST Line antenna and cable plant maintenance requirements in accordance to trade and safety policies/procedure's.
- Ensure timely completion of Assyst tickets.
- Ensure all line related duties are monitored in conjunction with local support base.
- Ensure all environmental procedures are in place and being observed.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Sgt Young , Todd
- Position: M101228095 - Line Construction Foreman/Line Construction Foreman
- Phone: 204-833-2500 x5736
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: This REO is open to All Commands within LFWA.
APPLICANTS FROM THE LOCAL GEOGRAPHICAL AREA WHO MEET THE CRITERIA WILL BE GIVEN EMP PREFERENCE.
RESUMES: Please send resume's to the link below.