Competition Closing Date: 27-JUL-2018
From: JTFP HQ
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - JTFP HQ - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, VICTORIA, BC, V9A 7N2, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- JTFP HQ has a Class B Permanent for a WO/WO MOS ID/Occupation 00099-01-INT OP to commence on 30-APR-2018 until 29-APR-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: WO/WO
Sgt/PO2 qualified for promotion to WO/PO1 and MWO/CPO2 willing to relinquish their rank may apply but will only be considered
should no candidate at the WO/PO1 rank apply and be found suitable. Sgt/PO2 not eligible for promotion may apply but will only be considered should no other suitable candidate apply.
- MOS ID: 00099-01-INT OP
Any trade may apply but will only be considered should no INT OP applicant be found suitable.
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- SDIAC prefered but not required.
- Competency Remarks:
- Minimum 111 INT OP QL6A [AAGX] or minimum QL 6A within trade.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: 1. Deploy with CJOC assets as a Sr NCO INTOP/Snr Analyst in support of domestic operations and exercises;
2. Supervise the tasks and duties of Jr Collator(s) as req'd;
3. Ensure all JTF(P) J2 Collection Coordination and Intelligence Requirement Management (CCIRM) SOPs and reference documents are kept up to date, with particularly emphasis on those which reflect the units domestic operational support requirements;
4. Provide Intelligence briefs to JTF(P) personnel when required;
5. Be responsible for the review of Intelligence Support Packages in aid of domestic operational deployments;
6. Assist in the analysis of JTF(P) products;
7. Produce Intelligence Reports (INTREPS), Intelligence Summaries (INTSUMS), Threat Assessments (TAs) and other domestic intelligence products as required;
8. Prepare and conduct in-depth and current domestic Intelligence briefs to the Admiral and N-staff/J-staff;
9. Assist in scripting and scenario development in support of unit and formation domestic training exercises; and
10. Other duties as assigned by Deputy J2
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member may live in service accommodation.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: Member is responsible to make own application and bear own costs for service accomodation, if available.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Thurber , Douglas
- Position: 386479 - DOMESTIC SNR ANALYST/DOMESTIC SNR ANALYST
- Phone: 250-363-1725
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: There may be a possibility for extension.