Competition Closing Date: 01-MAY-2018
From: 14 CE Sqn
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 14 CE Sqn - PO BOX 110 STN MAIN, BRIDGEWATER, NS, B4V 2W8, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-15 Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes / Ordres de la Force Aérienne (OFA) 5006-15 Gestion des postes vacants - Réserve aérienne
G. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-17 Promotion ? Air Reserve / Ordres de la Force Aérienne (OFA) 5006-17 Politique sur les promotions - Réserve aérienne
- 14 CE Sqn has a Class A for a Lt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 90024-GSO to commence on 01-DEC-2018 until 01-DEC-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Regular Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Canadian Rangers, Cadet Org and Trg Service.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Lt/Capt
Majors willing to permanently relinquish their rank may apply
- MOS ID: 90024-GSO
- Language: English essential
- EN Reading Level: C - Highest
- EN Writing Level: C - Highest
- EN OI Level: C - Highest
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Knowledge of the Construction Engineering structure
Knowledge of ops and training
- Basic description of duties: The position has a wide spectrum of responsibilities with primary focus on development/preparation for operational deployments and the development of personal skills for 14 CES members.
-Reports directly to the CO 14 CES.
-May be tasked to direct 14 CES operations if requested.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: WO Somerville , Elizabeth
- Position: 063280 - S ADMIN OFFR/S ADMIN OFFR
- Phone: 902-543-3002 x2248
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. CANDIDATE SELECTION WILL BE IAW AFO 5006-15 RCAF RESERVE EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES; AND
B. INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST FWD A CURRENT MPRR ALONG WITH A RESUME DESCRIBING QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE. SUBMISSION MAY BE MADE VIA REO, EMAIL, OR FAX TO HIRING OPI AND MUST INCLUDE THE FOL INFO (IF MORE CURRENT THAN MPRR) WHICH WILL FORM THE PRIMARY SCREENING CRITERIA:
(1) CURRENT ESTABLISHMENT (QUOTE PEOPLESOFT UNQUOTE) POSN NUMBER, PARENT UNIT AND UIC;
(2) DATE OF PROMOTION TO CURRENT RANK
(3) SECUR CL LEVEL AND DATE;
(4) FORCE TEST COMPLETION DATE (OR DATE SCHED TO BE TESTED);
(5) LINGUISTIC ABILITIES AND (IF AVAIL) TESTING DATES;
(6) CONFIRMATION OF WHETHER OR NOTE THE MBR IS IN RECEIPT OF A PENSION UNDER THE CFSA ATTRIBUTABLE TO REG OR RES F SVC;
(7) DATE AND CATEGORY OF LAST MEDICAL AND ANY MEDICAL EMPLOYMENT LIMITATIONS;
(8) COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE;
(9) ANY OTHER PERTINENT INFO THAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED BY THE EMPLOYER (IE PERSONAL LIMITATIONS AFFECTING SERVICE PERFORMANCE
(10) NOMINEES WORK AND HOME NUMBER; AND
(11) MINIMUM TWO REFERENCES.