Competition Closing Date: 19-JUL-2018
From: 2 Fd Amb
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - 2 Fd Amb - PO BOX 9999 STN MAIN, PETAWAWA, ON, K8H 2X3, CA (Actual Employment Location: HQ/COMD)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 2 Fd Amb has a Class B Temporary for a Maj/Maj MOS ID/Occupation 00193-01-HSO, or 00192-01-HCA to commence on 06-APR-2018 until 09-OCT-2018. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Maj/Maj
Capt eligible for promotion and LCol willing to relinquish their rank for the duration of the contract may apply, however they will only be considered if no suitable Maj is found. IAW QR&O 11.12 para 4. A Res F mbr who relinquishes their rank and reverts to a lower rank for the duration of the Class B employment, may be authorized (provided there are no substantive reasons to the contrary) to be promoted to the rank held prior to the relinquishment at the conclusion of the Class "B" service, provided they meet all requirements for promotion. Capt not eligible for promotion may also apply but will only be considered if no promotable Capt, substantive Maj, or LCol willing to relinquish their rank is found suitable.
- MOS ID: 00193-01-HSO, or 00192-01-HCA
- Language: Bilingual
- EN Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- EN Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- EN OI Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- FR OI Level: B - Intermediate
- Security clearance: Top Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- -COMPREHENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF HCA TRADE
-EXCELLENT ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
-EXCELLENT INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
-EXPERIENCE IN PREPARING AND DELIVERING BRIEFINGS
-COMPUTER COMPETENCY: MICROSOFT WORD ESSENTIAL
-PRESIDING OFFICER, CONTRACTING DIRECT WITH TRADE, FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, GREEN PROCUREMENT, NPP FINANCIAL DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY AND CONTRACTING
- Basic description of duties: A. ASSUME COMMAND OF THE UNIT DURING THE ABSENCE OF THE CO
B. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAY TO DAY RUNNING OF THE UNIT IN GARRISON AND THE FIELD THIS INCLUDES OVERSIGHT OF OPERATIONS AND TRAINING, SERVICE SUPPORT AND ADMINISTRATION.
C. RESPONSIBLE FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE JUNIOR OFFICERS IN THE UNIT.
D. AS THE SENIOR OPERATIONS AND TRAINING OFFICER, BE PREPARED TO PROVIDE SOUND HSS AND SERVICE SUPPORT ADVICE TO THE CO.
E. APPLY ADMINISTRATIVE AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION IN A FIRM AND FAIR MANNER
F. DEVELOP A SUCCESSION PLAN TO MAINTAIN CONTINUITY
G. PROVIDE WITHIN UNIT CAPABILITY, OUTSTANDING SUPPORT TO HS OPS AND HS OP READINESS.
H. MUST ENSURE PERSONNEL MEET DEPLOYMENT STANDARD.
I. MAINTAIN AND SUPPORT EFFECTIVE HS OPERATIONS THROUGH THE APPROPRIATE IT SUITES.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: YES
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member may live in service accommodation.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. R&Q available at member's own expense.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Robert , Stephane
- Position: 043746 - ADJT/ADJT
- Phone: 613-687-5511 x5520
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Ticket 8814
RegF Posn 43733
Local area applicants may be given priority