Competition Closing Date: 25-MAY-2018
From: CFB Trenton
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFB Trenton - PO BOX 1000 STN FORCES, ASTRA, ON, K0K 3W0, CA (Actual Employment Location: RTF)
A. Chief Military Personnel (CMP) Instr 20/04, Admin Policy of Cl B, B and C Res Svc.
B. CFAO 49-11, Terms of Svc Primary Reserve Non-Commissioned Members
C. Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program (CFIRP), Addendum 9, Chapter 13
D. Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes AFO 5006-15
E. Air Reserve Promotion Policy ACO 5006-17
F. DAOD 5023-2 Physical Fitness Program
G. CANFORGEN 018/08 Adm Fin CS 001/08 232003z Jan 08 - Component transfer - effect on CFSA pension benefit entitlement
H. A-MD-154-000/FP-000 Annex 3 Appendix 1
I. CANFORGEN 070/12 CMP 033/12 101602Z Apr 12
J. C Air Force 16/12 CANAIRGEN 012/12 111907Z Apr 12
- CFB Trenton has a Class A for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 26-MAR-2018 until 26-MAR-2033. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
This position is for a Sgt, however if no Sgt that applies is deemed suitable, a MCpl with the proper qualifications and experience will be considered.
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Working knowledge of Canadian Forces Range Information System (CFRIS).
B. Operate 8 Wing Small Arms Trainer (SAT) for Rifle and Pistol.
C. Instruct, evaluate and administrate IBTS training in multiple subject matters.
D. Prepare reports and returns; perform administrative and logistical tasks associated with IBTS instruction and evaluation
- Basic description of duties: The RTF Small Arms/IBTS Instructor is responsible for instructing, evaluating and administrating students for Small Arms and other IBTS qualifications in accordance with CF Regulations, Standards, and procedures. Reporting to the RTF Instructor Supervisor, the SA/IBTS Instructor performs training duties in classroom, practical and field environments.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: YES
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: MWO McKenzie , James
- Position: 257659 - AR FLT ETO/AR FLT ETO
- Phone: 613-392-2811 x2956
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Selection process will be IAW AFO 5006-15 and the fol prioritization shall be used.
Selection through the AFO 5006-15 process does not constitute approval for promotion. Promotions must be requested and approved by the appropriate authority
Interested candidates must fwd a copy of their current MPRR, personal resume and covering letter describing their quals and experience IAW requirements listed above. Submissions may be made via mail, email or fax to: MWO Jim McKenzie, 8 AR Flt MWO, CSN 827-2956, fax 613-965-7474, 8 Air Reserve Flight, CFB Trenton, PO Box 1000 Stn Forces, Astra, On, K0K 3W0, applications must include the fol info if more up to date than the MPRR:
A. Current establishment (quote Peoplesoft unquote) posn number, parent unit and UIC
B. Date of promotion to current rank
C. Security clearance level and date
D. CF program force completion date or date scheduled to be tested
E. Linguistic abilities and, if aval, testing dates
F. Confirmation of whether or not mbr is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributed to Reg f or Res f svc
G. Date and category of last medical and any medical employment limitations
H. Covering letter describing mbrs quals and experience IAW requirements listed above
I. Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc)
J. Nominees work and home phone no
K. Min two references