Competition Closing Date: 19-JUL-2018
From: JPSU Det EDMONTON
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - JPSU Det EDMONTON - PO BOX 10500 STN FORCES, EDMONTON, AB, T5J 4J5, CA (Actual Employment Location: Edmonton, AB)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- JPSU Det EDMONTON has a Class B Permanent for a Cpl/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 03-APR-2018 until 31-MAR-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Cpl/Cpl
MBRS ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION TO CPL/LS AND MCPL/MS WHO ARE WILLING TO RELINQUISH THEIR RANK CAN APPLY BUT, WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF NO QUALIFIED CPL/LS IS AVAILABLE
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
- Language: English or French
- Security clearance: Reliability Status
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. SOME KNOWLEDGE OF CASUALTY SUPPORT PROGRAMS
B. SOME EXPERIENCE IN PROVIDING SUPPORT TO CF CASUALTIES
C. GOOD VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
D. GOOD PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITIES AND ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
E. STRONG INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
F. UNDERSTUDY RM JPSU AB-NOR CA RGN
- Basic description of duties: A. UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF IPSC EDMONTON CHIEF CLERK, PROVIDE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES (BOTH PUBLIC FUNDS AND NON-PUBLIC FUNDS) INCLUDING MONITOR EXPENDITURES, GENERATE FINANCIAL REPORTS, PAY INVOICES, PROCESS CLAIMS, ETC.
B. OPERATE ENTERPRISE RECORDS SYSTEMS, INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE AND OTHER SOFTWARE PROGRAMS.
C. COMPLY WITH AND ENFORCE LEGAL AND REGULATORY POLICIES AND PROCESSES, SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO, AIA, CRAS, PA, FAM, FA DIR, NJC TD, CFTDTI, CF IRP, NDSI, AND SO ON.
D. ASSIST WITH OFFICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES AS REQUIRED.
E. BE PREPARED TO ASSIST/FILL IN FOR RM JPSU AB-NOR CA RGN. WHEN REQUIRED.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Garand , Daniel
- Position: 339701 - SO ADMIN/SO ADMIN
- Phone: 780-973-4011 x4790
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
PERS RESUME OUTLINING SUITABILITY FOR POSN AND THREE PERSONAL REFERENCES WITH CONTACT INFORMATION, PREFERABLY FORMER OR CURRENT EMPLOYERS/SUPERVISORS
LOCAL AREA CANDIDATES WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE