Competition Closing Date: 19-JUL-2018
From: CFRG HQ
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - CFRG HQ - PO BOX 1000 STN MAIN, BORDEN, ON, L0M 1C0, CA (Actual Employment Location: 25 Centurion Close, Bldg O-208, Borden, ON, L0M 1S0)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CFRG HQ has a Class B Permanent for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 90024-GSO to commence on 16-APR-2018 until 15-APR-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
CAPT/LT(N). MBRS ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION TO CAPT/LT(N) AND MAJ/LCDR WHO ARE WILLING TO RELINGQUISH THEIR RANK CAN APPLY BUT WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF NO QUALIFIED CAPT/LT(N) IS FOUND SUITABLE.
- MOS ID: 90024-GSO
LOG 00328 prefered
- Language: Bilingual
- EN Reading Level: C - Highest
- EN Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- EN OI Level: C - Highest
- FR Reading Level: C - Highest
- FR Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- FR OI Level: C - Highest
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- (1) HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO WORK IN RECRUITING
(2) IN POSSESSION OF VALID PROVINCIAL DRIVER PERMIT AND ABLE TO OBTAIN A MILITARY DRIVER LICENCE DND 404
(3) APPEARANCE, DRESS, PHYSICAL FITNESS AND ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY, REFLECT FAVOURABLY ON OCCUPATION
(4) WORK IRREGULAR HOURS - WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS
(5) MUST BE ABLE TO LISTEN, TALK AND RELATE TO YOUTH AND YOUNG ADULTS
(6) BE PROACTIVE IN THE BUILDING AND SUSTAINING OF RELATIONSHIPS WITH CANADAS ABORIGINAL PEOPLES, VISIBLE MINORITIES, FIRST GENERATION CANADIANS AND WOMENS GROUPS
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: A. ACT AS PRIMARY ADV AND COORD TO R4 AND SSO SP IN REGARDS TO ALL ASPECTS PERTAINING TO
CONTRACTING AND LOCAL PROCUREMENT
ESTABLISHMENTS (CFRCS AND DETS)
B. STAFF STATEMENTS OF WORK (SOW)
C. STAFF REQUESTS TO BASE SUPPLY FOR PUBLIC SERVICE AND PROCUREMENT CANADA (PSPC)
OR TO MILPERSGEN (MPG) FOR AMOUNTS OVER $5K
D. RENEW STANDING OFFERS AGREEMENTS (SOA)
E. LIAISE WITH PSPC, COMPANIES AND MPG ON LEASES AND CONTRACTS UP TO AND OVER $5K
F. ANSWER QUERIES BY PHONE OR EMAIL FROM CFRCS AND DETS;
G. MAINTAIN THE BUDGET
H. PREPARE CONTRACTING BRIEFING FOR SSO SP AND R4
I. COORD AND SUPERVISE THE DAILY ACTIVITIES OF THE R4 SUPPLY CELL
J. COORD ALL SAV ACTIVITIES
K. COORD ALL OTHER PROJECTS/INITIATIVES ASSIGNED BY R4
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Field , Jacqueline
- Position: 066334 - R4 LOGISTICS/R4 LOGISTICS
- Phone: 705-424-1200 x7333
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: APPLICANTS ARE TO INCLUDE A RESUME WITH A MINIMUM OF A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER AND / OR E-MAIL ADDRESS, INCLUDE REFERENCES WITH A MINIMUM OF A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER AND CONFIRMATION THAT A VALID PROVINCIAL DRIVER S LICENSE IS HELD.
POSSIBILITY OF 3 YR EXTENSION.