Competition Closing Date: 31-JUL-2018
From: JTFN HQ
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - JTFN HQ - PO BOX 6666 STN MAIN, YELLOWKNIFE, NT, X1A 2R3, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- JTFN HQ has a Class B Permanent for a Cpl/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00129-01-VEH TECH to commence on 01-MAR-2018 until 28-FEB-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Cpl/Cpl
A. Mbrs eligible for promotion to Cpl/LS can apply, but will only be considered if no qualified Cpl/LS is available
- MOS ID: 00129-01-VEH TECH
If no Veh Tech available other trades may be considered.
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- A. Should have experience using DRMIS
B. Should have valid MIL Driver license (DND 404) LFC Driver Wheeled with current DDC and DG an asset
C. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Must be willing to work evenings and weekends if required
B. May be deployed on any JTFN operations and/or exercises throughout the JTFN AOR. The JTFN AOR extends from 60 degrees North to the North Pole
- Basic description of duties: Provide technical support for the unit maintenance plan and conduct inspection and repair of garrison and deployed MSE. The successful candidate will be required to have good technical knowledge of GVP, MHC, SPV and other general technical equipment. Basic knowledge of maintenance records.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member may live in service accommodation.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: -move of (D) HG and E may be authorized but must be approved by DCBA prior to any financial commitments being made
-Govn't housing may be available for married and single pers
-member entitled to isolations allowance IAW CBI Chap 11
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Pare , Jillian
- Position: 408877 - TECHNICAL SERVICES OFFR/TECHNICAL SERVICES OFFR
- Phone: 867-873-0700 x6881
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Relocation benefits may be auth but must be approved by DCBA Res prior to any financial commitments being made.
B. Isolated Post Allowance will be paid IAW CBI Chap 11
C. Interested candidates should submit the fol:
- Military personnel resume report (MPRR)
- Covering letter
- Personal resume
- Confirmation of whether or not mbr is in receipt of a pension under CFSA, or whether or not member is a former contributor to the CFSA
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by employer
D. Screening for isolated posting must be completed prior to hiring
E. Local hire may be given preference