Competition Closing Date: 28-JUN-2018
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFSATE - PO BOX 1000 STN MAIN, BORDEN, ON, L0M 1C0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. Military Human Resources Records Procedures (MHRRP)
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. AIR FORCE ORDER (AF0) 5006-15, RCAF EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES
G. AIR FORCE ORDER (AF0) 5006-17, PROMOTION POLICY-AIR RESERVE
- CFSATE has a Class A for a WO/WO MOS ID/Occupation 00363-01-AM SUP to commence on 16-APR-2018 until 15-APR-2038. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Cadet Org and Trg Service, Canadian Rangers.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: WO/WO
QUALIFIED SGT ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION IAW REF G MAY APPLY. MWOs MAY ALSO APPLY BUT WILL HAVE TO RELINQUISH RANK.
- MOS ID: 00363-01-AM SUP
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- Experience in supervision of maintenance, training and/or standards sections;
Experience in supervision of military personnel;
Experience liaising and interacting with internal/external organizations/personnel; and Experience using computers and Microsoft suite. (excel, word, outlook).
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Experience with e-learning, distance learning and associated programs;
B. Experience in managing contractors and/or public service employees;
C. Experience with CFITES and its application through standards functions;
D. Experience in the design, development and/or delivery of training material;
E. Experience in management of section budget and financial returns;
F. Good interpersonal and communication skills; and
G. Good ability to resolve inter-personal conflicts and facilitate collaboration between sections/organizations.
- Basic description of duties: A. Oversee day to day operations of the section to include administration and operation of both residential and distance courses (administration, delivery, assessments, tracking of learner performance, student files, course critiques, etc);
B. Coordinate, oversee and execute standards functions (course monitoring, amending of course documentation, coordination of development, design and execution of assessments);
C. Liaise with CFSATE training sections for course operation, reporting and monitoring;
D. Supervise Training Plan managers and standards staff in their execution of standards functions and additional section tasks;
E. Supervise document control staff in the conduct of processing, handling and tracking of material for amendment, translation and verification;
F. Coordinate prior learning assessment and recognition (PLAR) applications, and oversee archiving procedures;
G. Coordinate financial tracking and administration of the section budget;
H. Review section work instructions to ensure relevance and accuracy;
I. Assist in the reporting of training aid management, course documentation health and staffing;
J. Oversee Master Technical Library to ensure publication accuracy, audit currency, and staff training; and
K. Liaise with internal sections and external (16 Wing/1 & 2 CAD) organizations to ensure compliance to instructions, policy and regulations.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Sloan , Andrea
- Position: 064471 - A1/RES COORD/A1/RES COORD
- Phone: CSN 270-2878, 705-424-1200x2878
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Candidate seclecton will be IAW AFO 5006-15 RCAF Reserve Employment Selection Prossess;
B. Selection through the Air Reserve employment selection process does not constitute approval for promotion. Promotions must be requested and approved by the appropriate authority;
C. Applications must include the fol info if more up to date than the MPRR which will form the primary screening criteria:
(1) Current establishment (quote peoplesoft unquote) posn number, parent unit and UIC;
(2) Date of promotion to current rank;
(3) Secur clearance level and date;
(4) CF Fitness Test completion date or date scheduled to be tested;
(5) Linguistic abilities and, if avail, testing dates; and
(6) Date and category of last medical and any medical employment limitations.
D. Covering letter describing member's quals and experience IAW requirements listed above;
E. Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc);
F. Members work and home phone numbers; and
G. Contact information for references.