Competition Closing Date: 19-JUL-2018
From: 2 Cdn Air Div HQ
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 2 Cdn Air Div HQ - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, WINNIPEG, MB, R3J 3Y5, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. AFO 5006-15 - RCAF Reserve Employment Selection Processes
G. AFO 5006-17 - RCAF Reserve Promotion Policy
- 2 Cdn Air Div HQ has a Class A for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 02-MAR-2018 until 01-MAR-2038. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
MCpl eligible for promotion and WO willing to permanently relinquish their rank will be considered. MCpl not eligible for promotion may also apply.
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
00375 HRA or 00376 FSA preferred
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- Computer skills and knowledge of DND computer programs (particularly MS Excel).
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Air Force Training Systems (AF Trg Sys);
B. Military Individual Training and Education (MITE) All functions;
C. Defence Learning Network (DLN);
D. Non-Commissioned Member Professional Development System (NCM PD Sys);
E. Defence Resource Management Information System (DRMIS) and Budget process;
F. Intermediate Air Environmental Qualification (IAEQ); and
G. Excellent communication skills.
- Basic description of duties: AF PD NCM 2 is an Air Reserve (AR) Sergeant position accountable for the coordination of Primary Leadership Qualification (PLQ) residential consisting on average of 5 sessions each Fiscal Year (FY) with a student load between 72 and 96 students. In addition, coordination of PLQ Distance Learning (DL) course consisting on average of 5 sessions of approximately 70 RCAF students annually for both AR and Reg F personnel.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: CWO Piir , Miina
- Position: 080778 - PD NCM / PP MR/PD NCM / PP MR
- Phone: 257-4770
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: SELECTION PROCESS WILL BE IAW AFO 5006-15 AND THE FOL PRIORITIZATION SHALL BE USED:
A. PRIORITY 1- APPLICANTS AT RANK, WHO MEET ALL OF THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION; OR APPLICANTS WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION TO THE RANK OF THE POSITION AND MEET ALL THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION;
B. PRIORITY 2 - APPLICANTS AT RANK, WHO DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION; OR APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION BUT MEET ALL THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PROMOTION;
C. PRIORITY 3 - APPLICANTS WHO ARE OVER THE ESTABLISHED RANK OF THE POSITION, WHO MEET ALL THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS WILLING TO RELINQUISH RANK TO THE SUBSTANTIVE RANK OF THE POSITION; AND
D. PRIORITY 4 - CIVILIAN APPLICANTS, INCLUDING FORMER CAF MBRS.
SELECTION THROUGH THE AFO 5006-15 PROCESS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL FOR PROMOTION. PROMOTIONS MUST BE REQUESTED AND APPROVED BY THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST FWD A COPY OF THEIR CURRENT MPRR, PERSONAL RESUME AND COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING THEIR QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE. SUBMISSIONS MAY BE MADE VIA MAIL, EMAIL OR FAX TO: MWO D.R. GADOURY, DEPUTY AR FLT COMD, CSN 257-4476, FAX CSN 257-2637, 1 CDN AIR DIV HQ, PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, WINNIPEG, MB R3J 3Y5, NLT 30 DAYS FROM DTG OF THIS MSG. APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE THE FOL INFO IF MORE UP TO DATE THAN THE MPRR:
A. CURRENT ESTABLISHMENT (QUOTE PEOPLESOFT UNQUOTE) POSN NUMBER, PARENT UNIT AND UIC
B. DATE OF PROMOTION TO CURRENT RANK
C. SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL AND DATE
D. CF EXPRES COMPLETION DATE OR DATE SCHEDULED TO BE TESTED
E. LINGUISTIC ABILITIES AND, IF AVAL, TESTING DATES
F. CONFIRMATION OF WHETHER OR NOT MBR IS IN RECEIPT OF A PENSION UNDER THE CFSA ATTRIBUTED TO REG F OR RES F SVC
G. DATE AND CATEGORY OF LAST MEDICAL AND ANY MEDICAL EMPLOYMENT LIMITATIONS
H. COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING MBR S QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE
I. ANY OTHER PERTINENT INFO THAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED BY THE EMPLOYER (PERSONAL LIMITATIONS AFFECTING SERVICE PERFORMANCE, ETC)
J. NOMINEES WORK AND HOME PHONE NO
K. MIN TWO REFERENCES