Competition Closing Date: 18-JUL-2018
From: 91 CE Flt Gander
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 91 CE Flt Gander - PO BOX 6000 STN MAIN, GANDER, NL, A1V 1X1, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. AFO 5006-15 - Air Reserve Selection Process
G. AFO 5006-17 - Air Reserve Promotion Policy
- 91 CE Flt Gander has a Class A for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00302-01-ED TECH to commence on 16-APR-2018 until 30-MAR-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Cadet Org and Trg Service, Canadian Rangers, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
Sgt (MCpls eligible for promotion will be considered. WO's willing to permanently relinquish their rank to Sgt may apply)
- MOS ID: 00302-01-ED TECH
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. ED TECH QL6A 
2. PRIMARY LEADERSHIP QUAL (PLQ) 
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: This position reports directly to the CM Sect Supr. The primary duty is NCO I/C of the ED section.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Cpl Stamp , Adam
- Position: 284021 - FLIGHT RECRUITER/FLIGHT RECRUITER
- Phone: 709-256-1703 Ext 1448
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. CANDIDATE SELECTION WILL BE IAW AFO 5006-15 RCAF RESERVE EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES; AND
B. INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST FWD A CURRENT MPRR ALONG WITH A RESUME DESCRIBING QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE. SUBMISSION MAY BE MADE VIA REO, EMAIL, OR FAX TO HIRING OPI AND MUST INCLUDE THE FOL INFO (IF MORE CURRENT THAN MPRR) WHICH WILL FORM THE PRIMARY SCREENING CRITERIA:
(1) CURRENT ESTABLISHMENT (QUOTE PEOPLESOFT UNQUOTE) POSN NUMBER, PARENT UNIT AND UIC;
(2) DATE OF PROMOTION TO CURRENT RANK
(3) SECUR CL LEVEL AND DATE;
(4) FORCE TEST COMPLETION DATE (OR DATE SCHED TO BE TESTED);
(5) LINGUISTIC ABILITIES AND (IF AVAIL) TESTING DATES;
(6) CONFIRMATION OF WHETHER OR NOTE THE MBR IS IN RECEIPT OF A PENSION UNDER THE CFSA ATTRIBUTABLE TO REG OR RES F SVC;
(7) DATE AND CATEGORY OF LAST MEDICAL AND ANY MEDICAL EMPLOYMENT LIMITATIONS;
(8) COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE;
(9) ANY OTHER PERTINENT INFO THAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED BY THE EMPLOYER (IE PERSONAL LIMITATIONS AFFECTING SERVICE PERFORMANCE
(10) NOMINEES WORK AND HOME NUMBER; AND
(11) MINIMUM TWO REFERENCES.