Competition Closing Date: 19-JUL-2018
From: 2 Fd Amb
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - 2 Fd Amb - PO BOX 9999 STN MAIN, PETAWAWA, ON, K8H 2X3, CA (Actual Employment Location: Petawawa)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 2 Fd Amb has a Class B Temporary for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 00328-03-LOG - LAND, or 00328-01-LOG to commence on 15-FEB-2018 until 30-JUL-2018. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
Lt/Slt eligible for promotion and Maj/Lcdr willing to relinquish their rank for the duration of the contract may apply, however they will only be considered if no suitable Capt/Lt(N) is found. IAW QR&O 11.12 para 4. A Res F mbr who relinquishes their rank and reverts to a lower rank for the duration of the Class B employment, may be authorized (provided there are no substantive reasons to the contrary) to be promoted to the rank held prior to the relinquishment at the conclusion of the Class "B" service, provided they meet all requirements for promotion. Lt/Slt not eligible for promotion may also apply but will only be considered if no promotable Lt/Slt , substantive Capt/Lt(N), or Maj/Lcdr willing to relinquish their rank is found.
- MOS ID: 00328-03-LOG - LAND, or 00328-01-LOG
Other MOSID's with appropriate experience may apply but will only be considered if no LOG O is found suitable.
- Language: English essential
- EN Reading Level: C - Highest
- EN Writing Level: C - Highest
- EN OI Level: C - Highest
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Expenditure Management Course; section 32, 33, 34, Contracting direct with trade, Green Procurement
- Basic description of duties: A. MANAGE SVCS PL PERSONNEL AND RESOURCES.
B. LIAISE WITH UNIT STAFF TO DETERMINE LOG REQUIREMENTS.
C. PREPARE AND DELIVER BRIEFINGS AS REQ.
D. CONDUCT UNIT LEVEL IBTS TRG AS DIRECTED.
E. PLAN AND COORDINATE SVCS PL DEPLOYMENT TO UNIT EXERCISES.
F. PREPARE AND ADMINISTER PERSONNEL EVALUATION REPORTS.
G. PROVIDE CO WITH ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS.
H. PARTICIPATE IN MEETINGS.
I. OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED BY SUPERVISOR
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member may live in service accommodation.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. R AND Q AVAILABLE BUT AT APPLICANT'S EXPENSE
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Robert , Stephane
- Position: 043746 - ADJT/ADJT
- Phone: 613-687-5511 x5520
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Priority may be given to local applicant
Reg F Posn: 43984