Competition Closing Date: 29-JAN-2018
From: CFB Winnipeg
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFB Winnipeg - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, WINNIPEG, MB, R3J 3Y5, CA (Actual Employment Location: 435 Sqn - Hgr 16)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CFB Winnipeg has a Class A for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00021-01-FLT ENGR to commence on 29-JAN-2018 until 29-JAN-2038. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
MCPL'S ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE PROMOTION AND WO'S WILLING TO PERMANENTLY RELINQUISH THEIR RANK WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- MOS ID: 00021-01-FLT ENGR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency (Qualifications):
- 1. FLT ENGR QL5A [AAGH]
2. CC130 HERCULES FLIGHT ENGINEER [AICP]
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: CC-130 H Air to Air/ Search and Rescue Flight Engineer. Responsibilities of the position are to complete all standard military and secondary duties as assigned by the Flt Engr Leader. As well as being flexible in employment in order to accommodate the dynamic flight schedule and short notice tasks assigned by Operations.
a) Evaluate and develop subordinates;
b) Maintain the AAR OTF and SAR mandates;
c) Ensure a high quality of continuation training is provided;
d) Foster a training environment conducive to learning;
e) Duties as Canadian Air Force (CAF) aircrew;
f) Maintain operational currency and proficiency to a very high standard i.a.w. Flight Operation Manual;
g) Monitor the FE SAR OJTP & FE AAR OTF ground school/flying phase;
h) Liaise with SAMEO organization with respect to OJTP;
i) Liaise with Chief Training Flight Engineer on all aspects of administration, organization and supervision of Training FE;
j) Liaise with FE Schedulers as required for U/T FE in regards to course and training scheduling;
k) Co-ordinate and monitor FE continuation training;
l) Prepare and maintain course reports, trip reports, PER's and PDR`s as required;
m) Perform other related duties as assigned by the FE Ldr;
n) Perform supervised events i.a.w. Flight Operation Manual and complete appropriate form;
o) Supervise/co-ordinate periodic technical refresher lectures.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: YES
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: MWO Rousseau , Richard
- Position: 066118 - FE LDR/FE LDR
- Phone: L: 2361
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Interested candidates must forward a copy of their current MPRR, Personal Resume and Covering Letter describing their quals and experience IAW requirements listed above. Submissions may be made via mail, email or fax to: Capt Mockford, 17 AR Flt D/Flt Comd, CSN 257-4754, FAX csn 257-2885, 17 AR FLT , PO BOX 17000 Stn Forces, Winnipeg, MB R3J 3Y5.
B. Candidate selection will be IAW AFO 5006-15 RCAF Reserve Employment Selection Processes
C. Interviews: Applicants who have been successfully screened, as meeting the essential prerequisites, will be contacted for an interview if required.