Competition Closing Date: 30-APR-2018
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFSATE - PO BOX 1000 STN MAIN, BORDEN, ON, L0M 1C0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. Military Human Resources Records Procedures (MHRRP)
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. AIR FORCE ORDER (AF0) 5006-15, RCAF RESERVE EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES
G. AIR FORCE ORDER (AF0) 5006-17, AIR RESERVE PROMOTION POLICY-AIR RESERVE
- CFSATE has a Class A for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 16-JAN-2018 until 15-JAN-2038. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Cadet Org and Trg Service, Canadian Rangers.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
QUALIFIED MCPL ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION IAW REF G MAY APPLY. WOs MAY ALSO APPLY BUT WILL HAVE TO RELINQUISH RANK.
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- (1) Computer skills working with Windows, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Experience using DRMIS.
- Basic description of duties: A. Manage and control the Master Technical Library; catalogue, track and maintain all resources;
B. Maintain and control CFSATE videos and CDs;
C. Carry out main library publication amendments; record, label and distribute to sub-libraries;
D. Procure documents/publications as requested by CFSATE staff;
E. Recall and dispose of all outdated publications;
F. Carry out sub-library audits;
G. Co-ordinate translation documentation;
H. Train Sub-Librarians;
I. Perform personnel performance/development evaluation duties as required;
J. Assist the aircraft maintenance records section as required;
K. Provide administrative support to Tool Control and Tool Crib;
L. Assist the aircraft mobile support equipment co-ordinator as necessary; and
M. Budgeting - co-ordinate, report and manage squadron finances by:
(1) Maintaining Earmarked Funds: The user assigned to this role creates and maintains Earmarked Funds (Funds Reservation, Funds Pre-Commitments and Funds Commitments);
(2) Co-ordinating Cost Centre Budget: The user assigned to this role is responsible for one or more Cost Centres. The user plans expenditures and revenues (revenue funds only); and
(3) Reconciliation of acquisition card(s) within DRMIS.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. AS THIS IS A CLASS A POSITION NO MOVE OF DHG AND E WILL BE CONSIDERED AND RATIONS AND QUARTERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Sloan , Andrea
- Position: 064471 - A1/RES COORD/A1/RES COORD
- Phone: CSN 270-2878, 705-424-1200X2878
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. CANDIDATE SELECTION WILL BE IAW AFO 5006-15 RCAF RESERVE EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES.
B. Selection through the Air Reserve employment selection process does not constitute approval for promotion. Promotions must be requested and approved by the appropriate authority;
C. Former members of the Reg F and former or current members of the Res F in receipt of an annuity from CFSA who wish to serve on a period of continuous full time reserve service shall be subject to the annuitant reserve service policy outlined at CMP Instr 20/04 par 2.13 as well as refs I and J. CF members should consult with the Director Canadian Forces Pension Services (DCFPS) prior to making any decision or election in order to fully understand the potential implications resulting from the Res svc;
D. Applications must include the fol info if more up to date than the MPRR which will form the primary screening criteria:
(1) Current establishment (quote peoplesoft unquote) posn number, parent unit and UIC;
(2) Date of promotion to current rank;
(3) Secur clearance level and date;
(4) CF Fitness Test completion date or date scheduled to be tested;
(5) Linguistic abilities and, if avail, testing dates; and
(6) Date and category of last medical and any medical employment limitations.
E. Covering letter describing member's quals and experience IAW requirements listed above;
F. Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc);
G. Members work and home phone numbers; and
H. Contact information for references.