Competition Closing Date: 01-FEB-2018
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - SJS - 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- SJS has a Class B Temporary for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 90034-OPS GEN to commence on 31-DEC-2017 until 18-SEP-2018. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
Maj willing to relinquish rank for the duration of employment may apply and will only be considered if no qualified Capt is available
- MOS ID: 90034-OPS GEN
- Language: English or French
- Security clearance: Top Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- i. Must be MOSC qualified or equivalent;
ii. Minimum two years of experience working in a position(s) requiring staff officer duties at a unit or higher HQ;
iii. Experience preparing reports or briefing notes at a headquarters level; and
iv. Experience managing unit budget.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Strong communication skills;
B. Strong problem solving skills;
C. Experience working as a Unit Security Supervisor;
- Basic description of duties: A. Tracking/staffing of priority files;
B. Assist in update to SJS DGP Issues Tracker;
C. Revision of files for staff duties as they are submitted to Directors for reveiw/action;
D. Attend daily DGP coord meeting to ensure SA of current files;
E. Coord with othere SOs/EAs daily to ensure priority files/events are ID and issues are communicated;
F. Coord resolution of IT issues for the Directors;
G. Travel booking assistance, as reqeusted by Directors, for TD requirements;
H. Support staffing of Human Resources requirements;
I. Vetting and tracking of Access to Information (ATI) requests;
J. Coordinate DSP and DSE budget in coordination with DG Coord staff; and
K. Read and be aware of A/USS responsibilities as set out in NDSOD and SJS Security Directives.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Serbu , Gabriel
- Position: 268184 - PSO/PSO
- Phone: 613-943-8509
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Please include a two-page CV that highlight skills, qualifications, training and experience that meet the demands and responsibilities of the position (recent experience and/or knowledge is defined as within 2 years)
B. Please proivde an MPRR;
C. If sart date required to be amended, this will be deteremined as soon as possible once candidate is selected.