Competition Closing Date: 21-DEC-2017
From: 2 CRPG
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 2 CRPG - PO BOX 100 STN BUREAU-CHEF, RICHELAIN, QC, J0J 1R0, CA (Actual Employment Location: SAINT JEAN SUR RICHELIEU)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 2 CRPG has a Class B Permanent for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00376-01-FSA, or 00003-01-NCM to commence on 15-JAN-2018 until 14-JAN-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Cadet Org and Trg Service.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
CPL ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE PROMOTION AND SGT WILLING TO RELINQUISH THEIR RANK TO MCPL WILL BE CONSIDERED. CPL WITH APPROPRIATE EXPERIENCE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE PROMOTION MAY ALSO APPLY.
- MOS ID: 00376-01-FSA, or 00003-01-NCM
- Language: French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. Section 32,33,34 
2. cert. passation marché en lign 
3. Achats écologiques [C215F]
- Course Remarks:
- THE COURSES CAN BE COMPLETED UPON ARRIVAL.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. CANDIDATE MUST BE READY TO WORK OCCASIONALLY IN SEVERE CLIMATIC CONDITIONS AND IN ISOLATED NORTHERN QUEBEC REGIONS IN ORDER TO GIVE SUPPORT TO OR CLERKS OR TO THE TRAINING COY.
B. CANDIDATE MUST BE RESOURCEFUL, HAVE A LOT OF INITIATIVE AND BE HONEST.
C. CANDIDATE MUST BE SKILLED IN MS OFFICE SUITE AND CLAIMS X.
- Basic description of duties: A. PREPARE AND FINALIZE CF-52 AND CLAIMS X CLAIMS.
B. MAKE THE PA.
C. LEARN FMAS'S BASES TO TAKE OVER THE BILL'S CLERK, WHILE OUT OF THE OFFICE.
D. TO CARRY OUT ALL OTHER TASKS ASSIGNED.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Duguay , Manon
- Position: 352594 - SUPPORT PLATOON OC/SUPPORT PLATOON OC
- Phone: 450-664-1039
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. BY THE END OF THIS OPPORTUNITY MUST PROVIDE 2 REFS WHO WILL BE CONTACTED BEFORE THE INTERVIEW;
B. THE STARTING DATE IS FLEXIBLE DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY OF THE CHOSEN CANDIDATE; AND
C. THERE IS POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION FOR ADDITIONAL THREE YEARS.