Competition Closing Date: 29-JAN-2018
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - DGMC - 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA (Actual Employment Location: Carling Campus, 60 Moodie Drive, Ottawa, Ontario)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- DGMC has a Class B Permanent for a Maj/Maj MOS ID/Occupation 90024-GSO to commence on 15-JAN-2018 until 14-JAN-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Maj/Maj
Lt(N)/Capt eliglble for promotion to LCdr/Maj may apply, but will only be considred if no qualified LCdr/Maj are found suitable.
- MOS ID: 90024-GSO
HR an asset
- Language: Bilingual
- EN Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- EN Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- EN OI Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- FR OI Level: B - Intermediate
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Experience and Quals: applicant must clearly indicate in their covering letter and resume how they satisfy requirements for the posn
(1)Have previous experience with and familiarity with CAF policies in general and with both Reg F and Res F (ex: career policies)
(2) Have researched and analyzed existing CAF (Reg and Res) pol (ex: career and pers)
(3)Have researched and prepared / contributed to discussion papers or similar docs
(4) Have prepared and presented various issues to senior management
(5) Have provided detailed advice on pol issues (ex: career and pers)
(6) Must have excellent analytical and writing abilities
(7) Must be self-starter and able to work independently
- Basic description of duties: A. RESEARCHING AND ANLYZING EXISTING CAF PERS (REG AND RES) PPOLICIES TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
(1) UNIVERSALITY OF SERVICE, PHYSICAL FITNESS, AND LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
(2) RESERVE FORCE POLICIES SUCH AS CF MIL PERS INSTRUCTION 20/04, MHRRP TOPIC 19 AND RELATED ISSUES
B. RESEARCHING AND PREPARING DISCUSSION PAPERS, DAODS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS
C. PROVIDING ADVICE, INTERPRETATION AND INPUT TO QUERIES, GRIEVANCES, AND OTHER CAF STAFFS ON POLICY TOPICS
D. PREPARING AND PRESENTING VARIOUS POLICY ISSUES TO SENIOR MANAGEMENT AND VARIOUS WORKING GROUPS,
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Col Feuerherm , Patrick
- Position: 065074 - DPGP/DPGP
- Phone: 6139018081
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Cover Letter and Resume to be forwarded thru Monitor Mass