Competition Closing Date: 30-APR-2018
From: CFSU (Ottawa)
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - CFSU (Ottawa) - MGEN GEORGE R. PEARKES BLDG 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA (Actual Employment Location: Connaught Range and Primary Trainign Center Headquarters, 35 Shirley Boulevard, Nepean ON K2K 2W6)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CFSU (Ottawa) has a Class B Permanent for a MWO/MWO MOS ID/Occupation 00376-01-FSA, or 00375-01-HRA, or 90000-ATR to commence on 04-JAN-2018 until 03-JAN-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force, Cadet Org and Trg Service.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MWO/MWO
CWO willing to relinquish, WO qualified for promotion to MWO may apply but will only be considered should no MWO apply and be found suitable. WOs not eligible for promotion may be considered for under-ranking if no CWO willing to relinquish, WO qualified for promotion or MWO are available.
- MOS ID: 00376-01-FSA, or 00375-01-HRA, or 90000-ATR
ATR may be considered with revelent experience and qualifications, if no FSA/HRA available
- Language: Bilingual
- EN Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- EN Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- EN OI Level: C - Highest
- FR Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- FR OI Level: C - Highest
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. Contracting Direct with Trade 
2. EXPENDITURE MANAGMENT COURSE 
3. Green Procurement -CSPS online [C215 E]
- Competency (Qualifications):
- 1. EXPENDITURE MANAGEMENT COURSE [AJNU]
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- 1. ISSO
2. ASSISTANT USS (A/USS).
- Basic description of duties: THE POSITION IS FOCUSED ON ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TRAINING CENTRE. THE POSITION REQUIRES THE CAPABILITIES TO SUPERVISE THE ORDERLY ROOM STAFF RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPORT TO ALL CRPTC PERSONNEL AND ACT AS LIAISON WITH OUTSIDE AGENCIES AND CLIENT USER UNITS.
1. KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IN HR ADMIN AND STAFFING FOR MILITARY REGULAR FORCE, RESERVE FORCE AND CIVILIAN PERSONNEL;
2. CANDIDATE MUST BE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE DEFENCE RESOURCE INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DRMIS). INCLUDING:
A. ACCOUNTS PAYABLE,
B. ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE,
C. COMMITTING FUNDS,
D. SYSTEM ADJUSTMENTS,
E. ACQUSITION CARD RECONCILIATION,
F. SALARY WAGE ENVELOPE FORECAST
3. ENSURE THAT MILITARY AND CIVILIAN PERSONNEL ARE ADMINSTERED EFFECTIVELY
4. ENSURE BUDGET IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE BUSINESS PLAN
5. CONSOLIDATE AND PREPARE BUSINESS PLAN AND BUDGET REPORTS AS REQUIRED
6. LIAISON WITH ADMINISTRATIVE PERSONNEL AND FINANCIAL STAFFS AT VARIOUS HQ'S AND UNITS
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Schmidt-Clever , Justin
- Position: 081812 - D COMD CRPTC/LOG OFFR/D COMD CRPTC/LOG OFFR
- Phone: 848-4838 Comm 613-998-4838
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Provide three personal refernces