Competition Closing Date: 23-JAN-2018
From: CCSB HQ
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - CCSB HQ - (Actual Employment Location: CFB Kingston)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CCSB HQ has a Class B Permanent for a Pte/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA to commence on 08-JAN-2018 until 07-JAN-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Pte/Cpl
IAW Ref A, applicants who are one rank lower or one rank higher may apply, however will only be considered in those exceptional circumstances where no other qualified candidate is available. If one rank higher is the only suitable applicant, mbr may be required to relinquish their rank for the period of employment.
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA
HRA preferred, if no suitable HRA applies other trades may be considered.
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite Products, HRMS, Monitor Mass, Jetform, RPSR, CCPS, Output product, Claim-X;
B. Superior communications skills (written, oral and listening);
C. Excellent organizational ability;
D. Ability to multi-task;
E. Thorough knowledge of Influence Activities will be an asset; and
F. Working Knowledge of administration required in a training establishment will be an asset.
- Basic description of duties: A. Maintain the P Res IATF databases including T3, Monitor Mass etc.;
B. Administer P Res passport requests and other documents in support of travel;
C. Assist in and prepare P Res travel administration and related documents;
D. Be responsible for all P Res central registry CR tasks;
E. Be prepared and willing to deploy on short notice in support of P Res operations both domestically and internationally;
F. Coordinate collection and dispatch of P Res personnel documents to Directorates, Units and off Base units;
G. Update P Res personnel data in HRMS;
H. Prepare P Res documentation related to arrival and departure of deployed pers;
I. Maintain P Res unit leave documentation etc;
J. Will provide guidance to the P Res staff in answering various administrative queries;
K. Use the new online booking tool (HRG) to book P Res flights, cars and hotels;
L. Administer P Res claims in and outside Canada (passport, visa, travel claim authorization;
M. Use Claim-X to initiate P Res claims;
N. Update regularly the different P Res databases, SOP and procedures manual;
O. Maintenance of P Res PRV files and assisting in ARV;
P. Building Lock-up;
Q. Duty NCO; and
R. Other Duties as assigned by CoC.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Charlery , Vergie
- Position: 339388 - Adjt/Adjt
- Phone: 271-4753
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Applicants in the geographical area of the employing unit will be given priority; and
B. CV and up-to-date MPRR are to be provided with application in REO.