Competition Closing Date: 30-JAN-2018
From: CFB Gander
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFB Gander - PO BOX 6000 STN MAIN, GANDER, NL, A1V 1X1, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-15, 4 Aug 17, RCAF Reserve Employment Selection Processes
G. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-17 Promotion - Air Reserve
- CFB Gander has a Class A for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 15-DEC-2017 until 30-NOV-2022. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
MCpls eligible for promotion and WOs willing to relinquish their rank may apply but will only be considerd if no suitable MCpl applies.
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Valid DND 404 driver's liscence.
Experience working in CE/RP OPS environment is an asset.
Experience with working with DRMIS, Contracting and Standing offers.
- Basic description of duties: This position exists to support RP OPS (CE) with the primary duties as fols:
Raise work requests through DRMIS;
Raise call ups for contractors including 942s, LPOs, M/C;
Data entries and processing of invoices and reports in DRMIS;
Revise Standing Offer agreements;
Process CF 9200 for contract initiation;
Exenditure Mgmt trained - Sect 32/Sect 34
Additional Details are available upon request.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: MWO Smith , Robert
- Position: 014707 - DEPUTY AR FLT COMD/DEPUTY AR FLT COMD
- Phone: 709-256-1703 Ext 1384
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Selection process will be IAW AFO 5006-15 date 2017-08-04
A. SHOULD MORE THAN ONE IDENTICAL MOST SUITABLE CANDIATE BE IDENTIFIED BY THE SELECTION BOARD, CONSIDERATION WILL BE GIVEN TO THE CANDIATE RESIDING IN THE LOCAL GEOGRAPHICAL AREA OF GANDER.
B. SELECTION PROCESS WILL BE IAW REF D AND THE FOL PRIORITIZATION SHALL BE USED:
PRIORITY 1: APPLICANTS AT RANK, WHO MEET ALL OF THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION; OR APPLICANTS WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION TO THE RANK OF THE POSITION AND MEET ALL THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION.
PRIORITY 2: APPLICANTS AT RANK, WHO DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION; OR APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION BUT MEET ALL THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PROMOTION.
PRIORITY 3: APPLICANTS WHO ARE OVER THE ESTABLISHED RANK OF THE POSITION, WHO MEET ALL THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS WILLING TO TO RELINQUISH RANK TO THE SUBSTANTIVE RANK OF THE POSITION.
C. SELECTION THROUGH THE AFO 5006-15 PROCESS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL FOR PROMOTION. PROMOTIONS MUST BE REQUESTED AND APPROVED BY THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
D. CANDIDATES APPLICATIONS TO INCLUDE CV WITH A COVERINGLETTER, UPDATE MPRR, MIN TWO REFERENCES. IN ORDER TO OBTAIN ADDITIONNAL INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE POSN CONTACT MWO GLENN SMITH @ GLENN.SMITH@FORCES.GC.CA OR PHONE 709-256-1703 EXT 1384