Competition Closing Date: 21-DEC-2017
From: R de Mais
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - R de Mais - 691 CATHCART ST, MONTRÉAL, QC, H3B 1M6, CA (Actual Employment Location: Montréal)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- R de Mais has a Class B Temporary for a Pte/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00376-01-FSA, or 90054-SHARED ADMIN SVCS to commence on 25-DEC-2017 until 03-AUG-2018. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Pte/Cpl
The following ranks may apply but will only be considered should no Pte/Cpl apply and found suitable. MCpl willing to relinquish rank
- MOS ID: 00376-01-FSA, or 90054-SHARED ADMIN SVCS
"Priority will be given to 00376 FS Adm. The 00375 HR ADMN with former svc as RMS clerk 00298, could also be considered for the employment but they will be taken into consideration only in the absence of a ADMIN SF 00376 candidate holding all the essential requirements"
- Language: French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. Approvision éco -EFPC en ligne [C215 F]
2. Expenditure Mgmt -32,33,34 
3. FUND OF NON-PUBLIC PROPERTY 
4. P RES DP1 - BMQ 
5. P RES-FSA RQ PTE-MOD 1 
6. DP1 P RES BMQ LAND 
7. Passation de marché directe 
8. RMS CLK QL3 
- Course Remarks:
- FSAs without their Mod 2 can be considered.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Office Suite & Claims-X Web
- Basic description of duties: i. Prepare and process Claims-X Web & CF-52 claims (bras, medal mounting, ILP, gym, etc.);
ii. Prepare travel plans according to mentioned claims;
iii. Follow-up on tasks requiring travel more or less 100km from the region;
iv. Prepare check requests and checks for NPF;
v. Prepare deposit slips and merchandise transfers;
vi. Process alcohol requests;
vii. Verify sales reports.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Nelson , Thomas
- Position: 107377 - ADJT/ADJT
- Phone: 514-283-4920 #2231
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.