Competition Closing Date: 05-MAR-2018
From: 2 CRPG
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 2 CRPG - PO BOX 100 STN BUREAU-CHEF, RICHELAIN, QC, J0J 1R0, CA (Actual Employment Location: ST_JEAN-SUR-RICHELIEU)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 2 CRPG has a Class A for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00003-01-NCM to commence on 20-NOV-2017 until 19-NOV-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Cadet Org and Trg Service.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
CPL AND SGT WILLING TO RELINQUISH THEIR RANK FOR THE DURATION OF EMPLOYMENT TO WO WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- MOS ID: 00003-01-NCM
All MOS ID will be considered
- Language: French essential
- Security clearance: Confidential
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. GI pour MDN/FC 
- Competency (Qualifications):
- 1. INFORMATION SYSTEM SECURITY OF [AJIW]
- Unit Qualifications:
- 1. SharePoint 2010 - Advance User
2. SharePoint 2010 - Basic User
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. CANDIDATE MUST BE READY TO WORK IN SEVERE CLIMATIC CONDITIONS AND IN ISOLATED NORTHERN QUEBEC REGIONS (SHORT PERIOD OF TIME).
B. CANDIDATE MUST BE RESOURCEFUL, HAVE INITIATIVE AND BE HONEST.
C. CANDIDATE MUST BE SKILLED IN MS OFFICE SUITE.
D. EXPERIENCE WITH IM IS AN ASSET.
- Basic description of duties: A. THE IM/IT REPORTS TO THE IMO/UIO.
B. ADVISE AND ASSIST MEMBERS ON IM AND IT ISSUES.
C. ENSURE THAT PERSONNEL ENFORCE IM AND IT LEGISLATION AND REGULATIONS.
D. ACT AS SECONDARY POC FOR MS SHAREPOINT UPGRADES AND MODIFICATIONS.
E. PROVIDE TOOLS AND PROF DEV TO MEMBERS ON IM AND IT SUJECTS.
F. ASSIST IMO/UIO ON PUBLIC AFFAIRS FILES.
G. MANAGE DATA ENTRY ON MS SHAREPOINT.
H. PERFORM ALL OTHER TASKS ASSIGNED.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Page , Julie
- Position: 195229 - UIO/IMO/UIO/IMO
- Phone: 450-359-4200 ext. 664-1022
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. BY THE END OF THIS OPPORTUNITY MUST PROVIDE 2 REFS WHO WILL BE CONTACTED BEFORE THE INTERVIEW;
B. THE STARTING DATE IS FLEXIBLE DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY OF THE CHOSEN CANDIDATE;
C. FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE; AND
D. THERE IS POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION FOR ADDITIONAL THREE YEARS.