Competition Closing Date: 29-JAN-2018
From: MAROPSGRU 5 HQ
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - MAROPSGRU 5 HQ - PO BOX 99000 STN FORCES, HALIFAX, NS, B3K 5X5, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- MAROPSGRU 5 HQ has a Class B Permanent for a WO/WO MOS ID/Occupation 00299-01-NAV COMM, or 90002-SEA GEN to commence on 08-JAN-2018 until 07-JAN-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: WO/WO
- MOS ID: 00299-01-NAV COMM, or 90002-SEA GEN
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Top Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: 1. Specific responsibilities and duties of the COMSEC custodian are outlined in Infosec 2(E). In particular, the custodian is directly responsible to the Commanding Officer for the proper administration of the Unit's allocation of COMSEC material. They are also the principal advisor to the CO on any COMSEC related matter.
2. The custodian is ultimately responsible for the management of COMSEC material for the following Category 1 Elements (Users/Loan Holders) within the unit:
HMCS Glace Bay HMCS Corner brook
HMCS Goose Bay HMCS Windsor
HMCS Kingston FDU Halifax
HMCS Moncton COMCANFLTLANT
HMCS Shawinigan NRU Asterix
On occasion, the custodian may be called upon to provide temporary COMSEC assistance to other personnel or units in support of operational requirements, under direction/approval of either the Formation COMSEC Authority (FCA) or CFCSU Ottawa.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: PO 1 Janosik , Christopher
- Position: 014424 - ANALYST / CM(NAV COMM/NCIOP)/ANALYST / CM(NAV COMM/NCIOP)
- Phone: 418-694-5560-5612
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.