Competition Closing Date: 04-MAY-2018
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - SJS - 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- SJS has a Class B Temporary for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 00328-01-LOG to commence on 26-NOV-2017 until 01-SEP-2018. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
Capt/Lt(N). Lt/SLt eligible for promotion and Maj/LCdr willing to relinquish their rank can apply but will only be considered if no qualified Capt/Lt(N) are found. Lt/SLt not eligible for promotion may also apply but will only be considered if no promotable Lt/SLt, substantive Capt/Lt(N) or Maj/LCdr willing to relinquish their rank is found.
- MOS ID: 00328-01-LOG
- Language: English or French
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- 1. Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with military and civilian subordinates, peers, and superiors.
2. Comprehensive knowledge of administration and computer skills (MS Office Suite).
3. Knowledge of CAF orders and regulations.
4. Fully capable of recognizing and understanding strategic issues and developing long term plans and goals.
- Basic description of duties: The Traffic and Moverments Compliance & Performance Measurement Officer is primarily responsible to assist in the development of national level compliance and performance measurements and policy as it pertains to the movement of material within the Canadian Armed Forces; provide advice and directives related to the materiel distribution functions at bases, wings and to CAF deployed operations, assess the impacts on DND industry standards/practices changes, analyses feedback and recommends remedial update for the departmental compliance as required; develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to analyse movements activities and trends ensuring best practice and financial accountability.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Vanderkamp , Lorraine
- Position: 231838 - J4 TN 3 MAT TFC MOV POL SYS/J4 TN 3 MAT TFC MOV POL SYS
- Phone: 613-971-6479
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: a. Please include a short two-page CV that highlight skills, qualifications,training and experience that meet the demands and responsibilities of the position (recent experiences and/or knowledge is defined as within 2 years).