Competition Closing Date: 30-APR-2018
From: 5 Fd Amb
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - 5 Fd Amb - PO BOX 1000 STN FORCES, COURCELETTE, QC, G0A 4Z0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 5 Fd Amb has a Class B Temporary for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00334-01-MED TECH, or 00150-12-MED A to commence on 11-DEC-2017 until 15-APR-2018. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
MCpl/MS eligible for promotion and WO/PO1 willing to relinquish their rank for the duration of the contract may apply, however they will only be considered if no suitable Sgt/PO2 is found. IAW QR&O 11.12 para 4. A Res F mbr who relinquishes their rank and reverts to a lower rank for the duration of the Class B employment, may be authorized (provided there are no substantive reasons to the contrary) to be promoted to the rank held prior to the relinquishment at the conclusion of the Class "B" service, provided they meet all requirements for promotion. Cplc/Ms not eligible for promotion may also apply but will only be considered if no promotable MCpl/Ms, substantive MCpl/MS, or WO/PO1 willing to relinquish their rank is found suitable.
- MOS ID: 00334-01-MED TECH, or 00150-12-MED A
ANY OTHER TRADE WITH RELEVANT MEDICAL EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED IF NO MED TECH 00334-01 OR MED A 00150-12 IS FOUND SUITABLE.
- Language: Bilingual
- EN Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- EN Writing Level: A - Lowest
- EN OI Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Writing Level: A - Lowest
- FR OI Level: B - Intermediate
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: Member will be in charge of the Unit Instruction Cell which is responsible for the planing and the organization of PMPC, NIAC and First Aid courses. Member will report to the Instr Officer with regards to the cell budgeting.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: MWO Martel , Yves
- Position: 044045 - SMC/SMC
- Phone: 418-844-5000 x7707
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Ticket# 8604
RegF Posn# 45551
Priority may be given to local applicant