Competition Closing Date: 10-NOV-2017
From: C Air Force
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - C Air Force - 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA (Actual Employment Location: 101 Col By Drive)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. AFO 5006-15 - Air Reserve Selection Process
G. AFO 5006-17 - Air Reserve Promotion Policy
- C Air Force has a Class B Permanent for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA to commence on 13-NOV-2017 until 12-NOV-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
This position is established at the rank of MCpl. Applicants eligible for promotion to MCpl will be considered should no suitable MCpl be available. Sgts who are willing to relinquish their rank will be considered if no suitable MCpl be available. Cpls not eligible for promotion will also be considered should no other suitable candidate be available.
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. RMS Clk QL 3 or HRA RQ Pte;
B. Good knowledge of Air Reserve administrative policies and procedures, especially those related to pay administration;
C. Broad understanding of RCAF culture, management practices, tools and techniques; and
D. Detailed knowledge of computer software and systems commonly used in Air Reserve financial and pay management.
- Basic description of duties: The Air Reserve Flight (AR Flt) Ottawa Pay Clerk (Pay Clk) is responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of all pay activities for AR Flt Ottawa pers on all classes of service. The Pay Clk is also responsible for all administration concerning members' service-related finances, employment contracts, annuitant spreadsheet and claims related to TD. Applicants may obtain further amplifications/details of the position found on the Terms of Accountability (TOA) from OPI listed in para 7 and/or by contacting Sgt Lynn Bourgeois, 613-945-7660.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: WO Ramsbottom , Randy
- Position: 080163 - AR FLT OTT RECRUITER/AR FLT OTT RECRUITER
- Phone: 613-995-3111
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. This permanent Class B is for a period of three years and may be extended another three years;
B. Applicant must provide:
(1) A personal resume which includes complete residential address and contact phone number(s);
(2) A covering letter describing the quals and experience which make them a suitable applicant for this position; and
(3) Contact info for minimum two references.
C. Start date of contract is negotiable;
D. Language: English essential, bilingual an asset;
E. Selection process will be iaw Ref F and as stated in Ref F candidate selection will be based on the following order:
1. Air Reservists, Air DEU PRes & Air DEU Reg Force pers at the substantive rank of the position; Air Reservists & Air DEU PRes pers one rank below the rank of the position, who are eligible for immediate promotion;
2. Reg Force pers, other PRes pers, and Supplementary Reserve (Supp Res) at the substantive rank of the position, willing to transfer to the Air Reserve and change environmental affiliation if selected; and
3. PRes or Reg Force pers over-ranked by one rank, willing to permanently relinquish their rank, shall only be considered in those exceptional cases where no qualified category a or b candidate is available.
F. Selection through the Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes does not constitute approval for promotion. Promotions must be separately requested and approved by the appropriate authority.