Competition Closing Date: 31-JUL-2018
From: CFINTCOM HQ
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFINTCOM HQ - 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CFINTCOM HQ has a Class A for a Capt/Maj MOS ID/Occupation 00002-01-Officer, or 90000-ATR to commence on 09-MAR-2018 until 05-MAR-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Maj
Applicants who are one rank lower or higher may apply, however will only be considered in exceptional circumstances where no other qualified candidate are available.
- MOS ID: 00002-01-Officer, or 90000-ATR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Top Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- A degree or diploma from a recognized university or college or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience in the physical security domain.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- a) Education in security programs of our key Allies or Other Government Departments.
b) Experience working in the NATO field.
c) Experience working in the Intelligence field.
- Basic description of duties: a) Overseeing the implementation of security policies, standards, and guidelines for the effective delivery of a physical security program in the Government of Canada (GoC).
b) Conducting on-site physical security inspections of GoC construction projects including high security zones.
c) Providing physical security policy guidance and advice, both orally and in writing, to clients and contractors.
d) Preparing briefing notes, reports and briefing material for senior management.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: YES
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Lt Crowell , Margaret
- Position: 416507 - RES DEV PLANS/RES DEV PLANS
- Phone: 613/995-5768
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: a) Must be willing and able to work overtime, flexible hours and weekends.
b) Must be willing and able to travel domestically and internationally if required, potentially in dangerous environments.
c) The work requires the retention of a valid provincial driver's license.
d) Must be physically fit and capable of climbing ladders, entering small building spaces (such as crawl spaces), or attend building construction sites while wearing protective equipment,
e) Please include a resume and MPRR
f) This employment will include approximately 15 days Class A per month and there may be one or two opportunities to surge to Class B for 89 days during the year.