Competition Closing Date: 03-NOV-2017
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFAWC - PO BOX 1000 STN FORCES, ASTRA, ON, K0K 3W0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CFAWC has a Class A for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00168-01-SUP TECH to commence on 06-NOV-2017 until 06-NOV-2017. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
This position is for a Sgt, however if no Sgt that applies is deemed suitable, a MCpl with the proper qualifications and experience will be considered. MCpl not eligible for promotion will be considered.
- MOS ID: 00168-01-SUP TECH
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- (1) QL6 qualified;
(2) familiarity with Defence Resource Management Information System (DRMIS);
(3) knowledge of Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS);
(4) must be a self- starter, have the ability to work independently and manage deadlines; as well be highly organized with attention to detail;
(5) possess or be able to obtain a DND 404 and DDC course;
(6) demonstrated ability to develop and maintain excellent rapport and working relationships at all levels; and
(7) possess competent computer skills with MS office suite.
- Basic description of duties: The Supply Tech will be the lead on all supply-related matters for CFAWC and will assist the Procurement Officer by researching requirements and using DRMIS for processing purchases within allowable parameters IAW A-LM-007-100/AG-OO1. They will perform all duties and tasks IAW military occupational structure identification specifications, inclduing being fully conversant and functional with DRMIS and the Defence Supply Chain (DSC) and staying current on all trade-related.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. (1) R&Q at member's expense are generally available, but would be subject to confirmation by Trenton R&QSS. Ongoing availability cannot be guaranteed; and
(2) a cost move of dependents, household goods and effects may be approved for the successful candidate. Local applicants may be given preference.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Heinzel , Karen
- Position: 063782 - ADMIN O/ADMIN O
- Phone: 827-4670
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Selection process will be IAW AFO 5006-15 and the fol prioritization shall be used:
A. Air Reservists, Air Deu Pres and Air Deu Reg force Pers at the substantive rank of the posn; Air Reservists and Air Deu Pres
pers one rank below the rank of the posn, who are eligible for immediate promotion,
B. Reg Force pers, other Pres pers, members of the COATS, Canadian Rangers and Supp Res at the substantive rank of the posn
willing to transfer to the Air Res and change environmental affiliation if selected,
C. Pres or Reg F pers over-ranked by one rank, willing to permanently relinquish their rank, shall only be considered in those
exceptional cases where no qualified category a or b candidate is avail, and
D. Civilian applicants, including former CAF mbrs
Selection through the AFO 5006-15 process does not constitute approval for promotion. Promotions must be requested and
approved by the appropriate authority
Interested candidates must fwd a copy of their current MPRR, personal resume and covering letter describing their quals and
experience IAW requirements listed above. Submissions may be made via mail, email or fax to: WO Valerie Smit, CFAWC CC, CSN 827-4688, Fax 613-965-2096, CFAWC Trenton, PO Box 1000 Stn Forces, Astra, On, K0K 3W0,
applications must include the fol info if more up to date than the MPRR:
A. Current establishment (quote Peoplesoft unquote) posn number, parent unit and UIC
B. Date of promotion to current rank
C. Security clearance level and date
D. CF program force completion date or date scheduled to be tested
E. Linguistic abilities and, if aval, testing dates
F. Confirmation of whether or not mbr is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributed to Reg f or Res f svc
G. Date and category of last medical and any medical employment limitations
H. Covering letter describing mbrs quals and experience IAW requirements listed above
I. Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc)
J. Nominees work and home phone no
K. Min two references