Competition Closing Date: 22-DEC-2017
From: 3 Cdn Div HQ
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 3 Cdn Div HQ - PO BOX 10500 STATION FORCESBUILDING 700, VIMY AVE, EDMONTON, AB, T5J 4J5, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 3 Cdn Div HQ has a Class B Permanent for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 90024-GSO to commence on 08-JAN-2018 until 07-JAN-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
Under/Over ranking shall only be used in exceptional circumstances, where no established rank qualified candidate is found suitable by a Board Report and approved by Div HQ. Higher rank will relinquish rank for the duration of the emp pd.
This position is established for the captain rank and, by CA direction, CWOs and MWOs may apply. As CWO is a controlled rank, only CWOs suitable and willing to CFR will be considered. WOs may not apply for this position.
The position should be held by a Res officer.
- MOS ID: 90024-GSO
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Employment experience in CA P Res recruitment within: Div HQ, CBG HQ and or CA P Res unit; and
B. Experience in P Res recruitment within other elements will be considered by selection committee to evaluate relevance.
- Basic description of duties: Responsible to Div G1, G1 Recruitment (P Res) will execute Div P Res Recruiting initiatives to include the following:
A. Supporting, enabling and monitoring the employment and qualifications of Reserve Unit Recruiter(RURs);
B. Monitoring the employment and qualifications of P Res MCCs;
C. Monitoring the employment and qualifications of Div P Res Recruiting Clerks;
D. Coordinating Div P Res Individual Training requirements;
E. Coordinating and staffing Div P Res Recruiting Reports and Returns;
F. Coordinating CA P Res Marketing and Advertising with CBGs and CA G1 Recruitment (P Res);
G. Coordinating and communicating regularly with CA G1 Recruitment (P Res);
H. Monitoring Performance Measures and providing Reports and Returns as required;
I. Implementing initiatives created by the CA / MPC Service Level Agreement on Reserve Recruiting;
J. Implementing immediate actions resulting from the CA Personnel Generation Committee;
K. Implementing initiatives created by the CA / CFRG / CFTDC SLA on CA RUR training; and
L. Submitting to CA G1 Recruitment (P Res) consideration for improvements to current tools and references for CA RURs (CA Recruiter Handbook, CA P Res Marketing toolkit, etc).
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: YES
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member may live in service accommodation.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt De Roij , Rodney
- Position: 054024 - G1 RES F MGT/G1 RES F MGT
- Phone: 528-5942
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. IAW hiring process as per 3CDD G1-2-001 Annex B - Hiring process over 89 days.
B. Please attach resume in Monitor Mass Applicant Document