Competition Closing Date: 20-FEB-2018
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFSATE - PO BOX 1000 STN MAIN, BORDEN, ON, L0M 1C0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. Military Human Resources Records Procedures (MHRRP)
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. AIR FORCE ORDER (AF0) 5006-15, RCAF EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES
G. AIR FORCE ORDER (AF0) 5006-17, PROMOTION POLICY-AIR RESERVE
- CFSATE has a Class A for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 01-NOV-2017 until 31-OCT-2037. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Cadet Org and Trg Service, Canadian Rangers.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
QUALIFIED MCPL ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION IAW REF G MAY APPLY. WOs MAY ALSO APPLY BUT WILL HAVE TO RELINQUISH RANK.
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- (1) Experience with unit procurement and acquisition processes; and
(2) Must hold a valid DND 404.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Computer skills including use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Basic description of duties: A. Process work requests for supply-related work;
B. Respond to inquiries and assist with material requirements;
C. Prepare and process documents and forms as required;
D. Prioritize and complete CF227/8;
E. Control shop & stock items;
F. Provide support to CFSATE training activities;
G. Order stock items (consumables);
H. Assume the duties and responsibilities of Section supervisor;
I. Consolidate credit card purchases monthly;
J. Ensure all CFSATE SLocs are kept current at all times;
K. Ensure list of SLoc holders and alternates are kept current at all times;
L. Perform housekeeping duties as tasked;
M. Ensure all pertinent information is disseminated to all section personnel;
N. Ensure follow-up actions are carried out;
O. Ensure supervisor is informed of all pertinent information;
P. Review correspondence staffed to supervisor for accuracy, correctness and completeness;
Q. Write PDR/PER forms on subordinates;
R. Stay informed of current safety regulations;
S. Coordinate with outside agencies in support of training and/or other requirements; and
T. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Sloan , Andrea
- Position: 064471 - A1/RES COORD/A1/RES COORD
- Phone: CSN 270-2878, 705-424-1200X2878
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Candidate selection will be based on the following order:
(1) Applicants at rank, who meet all of the essential requirements of the position; or applicants who are eligible for promotion to the rank of the position and meet all the essential requirements of the position;
(2) Applicants at rank, who do not meet all of the essential requirements of the position; or applicants who are not eligible for promotion but meet all the essential requirements for promotion; and
(3) Applicants who are over the established rank of the position, who meet all the essential qualifications willing to relinquish rank to the substantive rank of the position.
B. Selection through the Air Reserve employment selection process does not constitute approval for promotion. Promotions must be requested and approved by the appropriate authority;
C. Applications must include the fol info if more up to date than the MPRR which will form the primary screening criteria:
(1) Current establishment (quote peoplesoft unquote) posn number, parent unit and UIC;
(2) Date of promotion to current rank;
(3) Secur clearance level and date;
(4) CF Fitness Test completion date or date scheduled to be tested;
(5) Linguistic abilities and, if avail, testing dates; and
(6) Date and category of last medical and any medical employment limitations.
D. Covering letter describing member's quals and experience IAW requirements listed above;
E. Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc);
F. Members work and home phone numbers; and
G. Contact information for references.