Competition Closing Date: 22-DEC-2017
From: 31 Svc Bn
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 31 Svc Bn - 701 OXFORD ST. EAST, LONDRES, ON, N5Y 4T7, CA (Actual Employment Location: 31 SERVICE BATTALION DETACHMENT HAMILTON
650 CATHARINE ST N
HAMILTON ON L8L 4V7)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 31 Svc Bn has a Class B Permanent for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00171-01-MSE OP, or 90000-ATR to commence on 06-NOV-2017 until 05-NOV-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
Qualified MCpls may be eligible if no suitable Sgt applies. WO's willing to relinquish rank to Sgt may be eligible if no suitable Sgt applies.
- MOS ID: 00171-01-MSE OP, or 90000-ATR
Other MOSID may be considered if no suitable MSE OP applies.
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. ARMY NCM DP 2 PLQ 
2. Controlled Goods Awareness 
3. EXPENDITURE MANAGMENT COURSE 
4. Green Procurement -CSPS online [C215 E]
5. Intro to Risk Mgt/On-line 
6. MSVS SMP CARGO 
7. Contracting Direct with Trade 
- Course Remarks:
- Knowledge of MS Excel
Knowledge of CF regulations, orders and directives
Knowledge of DRMIS would be an asset
Good written and oral communications
Good organizational skills
- Competency Remarks:
- Applicant must possess strong MSE Op skills and some DRMIS knowledge
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: A. Track and update fuel consumption;
B. Validate ARI bills are correct;
C. Settle accounts in DRMIS; and
D. All other required tasks from CoC.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Afzal , Fahad
- Position: 210273 - OC HSC/OC HSC
- Phone: 9059724000 x6560
- Email: Fahad.Afzal@forces.gc.ca
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Applicants withing the geographical area will be given priority.
Tracking Number 669817B1697.