Competition Closing Date: 13-OCT-2017
From: 202 Wksp
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 202 Wksp - PO BOX 4000 STN K, MONTRÉAL, QC, H1N 3R9, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. DFRHM ? Formalités pour les Dossiers des Ressources Humaines Militaires ? Sujet Service de Réserve de classe A,B et C.
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 202 Wksp has a Class B Permanent for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00376-01-FSA to commence on 23-OCT-2017 until 22-OCT-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
MCpl/MS. Cpl/LS eligible for promotion and Sgt/PO2 willing to relinquish their rank can apply but will only be considered if no qualified MCpl/MS are found. Cpl/LS not eligible for promotion may also apply but will only be considered if no promotable Cpl/LS, substantive MCpl/MS or Sgt/PO2 willing to relinquish their rank is found.
- MOS ID: 00376-01-FSA
- Language: Bilingual
- EN Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- EN Writing Level: A - Lowest
- EN OI Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Writing Level: A - Lowest
- FR OI Level: B - Intermediate
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. RMS CLERK 836 QL5 ADM CON 
2. RMS CLERK 836 QL5 ADM RES 
3. RMS CLERK QL5 FIN CONV 
4. RMS CLERK 836 QL5 FIN RES 
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Certification for financial delegation (art 32, 33, 34), procurement and green procurement.
B. Knowledge of financial management.
C. Knowledge of office software sutie, Claims-X, DRIMS.
D. Autonomy, rigor and reliability, adaptability and initiative.
E. Have good interpersonal skills, maintain a neat appearence and exemplary behavior.
F. Recent experience and knowledge in the system of requisition (material management module (mm)) will be an asset.
G. Recent experience and knowledge in management of Defense resources system (DRIMIS) (control module FI/CO) will be an asset.
H. Be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally will be an asset.
I. Knowledge and experience in claims management will be an asset.
- Basic description of duties: A. Payment of invoices.
B. Make adjustements (SA) in DRIMIS.
C. Reconcilaition of Master Card and .
D. Initiate, edit and finalize a claim.
E. Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Civ Pellerin , Patrick
- Position: 163513 - CHEF PROC. GESTION FINANCIERE/CHEF PROC. GESTION FINANCIERE
- Phone: 663-4878
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.