Competition Closing Date: 12-OCT-2017
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - CFLRS - PO BOX 100 STN BUREAU-CHEF, RICHELAIN, QC, J0J 1R0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CFLRS has a Class B Permanent for a WO/WO MOS ID/Occupation 00166-01-MUSCN to commence on 12-NOV-2017 until 11-NOV-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: WO/WO
SGT/M2 eligible for promotion to WO/PO1 and MWO/CPO2 who are willing to relinquish their rank can apply but will only be considered if no qualified WO/PO1 is available.
- MOS ID: 00166-01-MUSCN
- Language: English or French
- Security clearance: Reliability Status
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- NQ6B mscn
Intermidaire Leadership Qualification
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
Experience as a Drum-Major
Experience in application of ceremonial politics and protocol of DDH music
Experience in managing staff
Experience inmanaging daily operations
experience in supervising the musical library
- Basic description of duties: PERFORM DUTIES OF DIRECTOR OF MUSIC SECTION AT CFLRS;
1 - Act as drum major,
2 - Manage staff including summer support staff,
3 - Oversee daily operations of the section,
4 - Supervise and coordinate various aspects of the section's commitments,
5 - Plan appropriate repertories for different audiences (military or civilian) depending on the context,
6 - All other duties required for the proper functioning of the CFLRS Music Section.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Sgt Labrecque , Mariepier
- Position: 291686 - commis chef adjoint/commis chef adjoint
- Phone: 450/358-7099 x 6867
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Employment dates may be subject to change