Competition Closing Date: 10-OCT-2017
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - DGMPSS - 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA (Actual Employment Location: NDHQ (CARLING CAMPUS))
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- DGMPSS has a Class B Permanent for a Cpl/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 16-OCT-2017 until 15-OCT-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Cpl/Cpl
Cpl/LS. Pte/AB eligible for promotion and MCpl/MS willing to relinquish their rank can apply but will only be considered if no qualified Cpl/LS are found. Pte/AB not eligible for promotion may also apply but will only be considered if no promotable Pte/AB, substantive Cpl/LS or MCpl/MS willing to relinquish their rank is found.
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: No (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
a. The ability to work independently, with minimal supervision;
b. Good knowledge and understanding of CAF admin regulations, orders, directives, policies, and procedures;
c. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Software, specifically fluent with Word and Excel;
d. Good organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
e. Detail oriented
f. Can work in a team environment
The following will be considered as an asset:
Knowledge of HRMS
Knowledge Reserve Employment Opportunities
Knowledge of P Res classes of service
- Basic description of duties: As a Reserve Employment Clerk , you will be employed as a member of a team in the DRSM Reserve Employment Cell creating employment files, verifying that prerequisites have been respected and doing other administrative duties related to reserve hiring.
A. Create and update Reserve Employment Files
B. Maintain unit databases;
C. General inquiries;
D.Customer service for questions relating to reserve employment
E. Other duties as assigned
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: MWO Potter , Keith
- Position: 338546 - DRSM 2-2 (EMPL COORD)/DRSM 2-2 (EMPL COORD)
- Phone: 613-990-4427
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Please provide a resume and 2 references.