Competition Closing Date: 05-OCT-2017
From: RMC Saint-Jean
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - RMC Saint-Jean - PO BOX 100 STN BUREAU-CHEF, RICHELAIN, QC, J0J 1R0, CA (Actual Employment Location: RMC Saint-Jean)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- RMC Saint-Jean has a Class B Permanent for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA to commence on 06-OCT-2017 until 05-OCT-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
Members eligible for promotion to MCpl/MS and Sgt/PO2 who are willing to relinquish their rank can apply, but will only be considered if no qualified MCpl/MS is available.
Cpl/LS may be considered only if candidates at the rank of MCpl/MS or Cpl/LS qualified for promotion are not available.
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- A. Familiar and capable to work with Microsoft Series Applications.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Will conduct work using HRMS PeopleSoft/MITE;
B. Will conduct work using CFTPO software; and
C. Will conduct work using the DLN management software.
- Basic description of duties: A. Coordination activities for all courses delivered by the Robert-Osside Institute;
B. Assist supervision of two civilian personnel;
C. Manage MITE program;
D. Manage CFTPO software;
E. Work in conjunction with ILP, ALP, and SLP Directors;
F. Review Candidate/Student travel claims; and
G. Manage the Distance Learning (DL) courses on DLN.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Denis , Daniel
- Position: 339877 - REGISTRAIRE/REGISTRAIRE
- Phone: 450.358.6777 x5780
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Dates are approximate;
B. Experience in management of civilian personnel human resource would be an asset;
C. Experience with financial travel claims would be an asset;
D. Completed training on Microsoft Series would be an asset;
E. Completed training on HRMS PeopleSoft / MITE would be an asset;
F. Completed training on CFTPO software would be an asset; and
G. Completed training on DLN Management would be an asset.