Competition Closing Date: 26-JAN-2018
From: 2 MP REGT
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - 2 MP REGT - THE LCOL GEORGE TAYLOR DENISON III ARMOURY 1 YUKON LANE, TORONTO, ON, M3K 0A1, CA (Actual Employment Location: Petawawa, Ottawa, Kingston, Toronto, London)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 2 MP REGT has a Class B Temporary for a Cpl/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00161-02-MP - JR, or 00161-09-MP(A) to commence on 27-NOV-2017 until 14-MAY-2018. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Cpl/Cpl
Ptes eligible for promotion may apply but will only be accepted should no suitable Cpl apply. MCpl may apply but will only be considered if no suitable Cpl apply and will required to relinquish their rank for the period of employment. Ptes not eligible for promotion may apply but will only be considered should no promotable Ptes, substantive Cpls, or suitable MCpls willing to relinquish their rank is found.
- MOS ID: 00161-02-MP - JR, or 00161-09-MP(A)
Those MPs who are Specially Appointed or have the requisite qualifications to be specially appointed under Section 156 of the NDA will be given hiring priority; those MPs who are not or do not have the requisite qualifications to be specially appointed under Section 156 of the NDA will be given hiring priority if no Specially Appointed applicants are available; any trade applicants (land) with significant field and/or operational experience may be considered for employment within an MP field platoon where the requirement for being specially appointed is not a critical requirement and/or in a policing role less the specific law enforcement duties that require a Special Appointment under the NDA.
- Language: English or French
- Security clearance: Top Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- Valid driver's licence and 404's
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Knowledge of Criminal Code, QR&O, NDA, GPTR, DCAAR, ISDR, DAOD and other civilian and military Laws, Orders and Regulations.
Must be available to work shiftwork.
- Basic description of duties: The duties of this position may entail the full spectrum of MP duties in an Army environment at the junior level. This includes Military Police duties such as patrolling in a garrison and/or field environment, conduct of investigations, security operations, and traffic control & enforcement of GPTR's, ISDR's, and the OHTA. Other duties include planning and coordinating both law enforcement duties and MP training exercises, and performing administrative/logistical support duties to the MP section and/or MP platoon in both the garrison and/or field environments.
This position is part of UIC 6477 2 Military Police Regiment.
There is the possibility of a short term tasking within the 2 Military Police Regiment Area of Operations during this period of employment.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. R&Q are not available
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Sgt Marga , Irina
- Position: 214014 - RES COY ADMIN CLERK/RES COY ADMIN CLERK
- Phone: 634-3977
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Proof of successful pass of physical fitness test within the last 12 months.