Competition Closing Date: 22-DEC-2017
From: 4 Cdn Div HQ
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 4 Cdn Div HQ - THE LCOL GEORGE TAYLOR DENISON III ARMOURY 1 YUKON LANE, TORONTO, ON, M3K 0A1, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 4 Cdn Div HQ has a Class B Permanent for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 00002-01-Officer, or 00001-GSO or NCM to commence on 06-NOV-2017 until 06-NOV-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
- MOS ID: 00002-01-Officer, or 00001-GSO or NCM
Cbt Arms preferred
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Reliability Status
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: RESPONSIBLE FOR: Managing the planning and execution of vacancy loading for NCR and RST courses. Oversees RST and NCR courses in CFTPO.
Provide advice to G37 on training issues.
Maintain good working relationship with G3 Trg staff at subordinate, flanking and superior trg staffs.
Develop and control 4 Cdn Div nominations for all National and Regional courses.
Coordinate Reserve individual training within the Div.
Staff PLAR and trg waivers where req.
Supervise G3 IT Team.
BPT assume other staff officer functions within the branch based on operational needs.
Any additional duties assigned by G3/G37.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: MWO Jones , Anthony
- Position: 310838 - J3 DUTY OPS/J3 DUTY OPS
- Phone: 634-5121
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.