Competition Closing Date: 22-SEP-2017
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - DGMPSS - 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA (Actual Employment Location: DRSM is located at Carling Campus Bldg 9)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- DGMPSS has a Class B Permanent for a Maj/Maj MOS ID/Occupation 90024-GSO to commence on 25-SEP-2017 until 24-SEP-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Maj/Maj
LCol willing to relinquish their rank may apply but will only be considered should no qualified Maj or Capt be available. Qualified and promotable Capt prior to the employment may apply but will only be considered if no Maj applies.
- MOS ID: 90024-GSO
- Language: Bilingual
- EN Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- EN Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- EN OI Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- FR OI Level: B - Intermediate
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- a. knowledge of Res F administration
b. strong communications skills, both oral and written
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- a. skilled and experienced leader/manager
b. HRMS experience
c. ability to analyse complex admin scenarios and recommend course of action
- Basic description of duties: a. Responsible for all aspects of personnel administration and personnel management for members of the NDHQ PRL and MILPERSCOM PRL
b. Supervisor to the NDHQ PRL/MILPERSCOM PRL Orderly Room, releases and personnel management sections
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: Local candidates will have precedence.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: LCol Herron , Michael Shawn
- Position: 017520 - D RES COORD/D RES COORD
- Phone: 613-901-9187
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Resumé must be submitted before closing date of competition. This employment is offered with possibility of extension. Reg F annuitant may apply but will be required to re-enrol into CFSA prior to commencement of Cl B.