Competition Closing Date: 26-JAN-2018
From: COS (IM)
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - COS (IM) - MGEN GEORGE R. PEARKES BLDG 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- COS (IM) has a Class B Permanent for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 90024-GSO to commence on 25-SEP-2017 until 17-NOV-2018. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
MAJ/LCDR willing to relinquish and LT/SLT qualified for promotion to CAPT/LT(N) may apply but only be considered should no candidate at the CAPT/LT(N) rank apply and be found suitable. LTs/ENS 1 not eligible for promotion may be considered for under-ranking.
- MOS ID: 90024-GSO
Logistics 00328 (Finance) preferred
- Language: Bilingual
- EN Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- EN Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- EN OI Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- FR OI Level: B - Intermediate
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- DRMIS, budget management experience, financial reporting
- Basic description of duties: A. Managing the Directorate, COS and ADM(IM) HQ's finances;
B. Attending meetings, working groups etc. as directed by director/manager as the directorate/unit SME on matters pertaining to financial issues;
C. Developing and maintaining unit/directorate financial policies and procedures;
D. Preparing correspondence and completing returns on behalf of DIMCBM;
E. Providing support and advice to director/manager staff on matters pertaining to financial issues affecting the directorate/unit; and
F. Performing Fin/Admin O duties.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: Should more than one qualified candidate be found suitable, preference will be given to the candidate residing in the local geographical area of the NCR.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Civ Paquette , Mario Albert Jospeh
- Position: 812667 - MANAGER STRAT ENT RES PLAN CAP/MANAGER STRAT ENT RES PLAN CAP
- Phone: 613-945-6177
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.