Competition Closing Date: 18-SEP-2017
From: 5 MP REGT
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 5 MP REGT - PIERRE LEMOYNE D'IBERVILLE BUILDING PO BOX 600 STN K, MONTRÉAL, QC, H1N 3R2, CA (Actual Employment Location: VALCARTIER)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. DFRHM ? Formalités pour les Dossiers des Ressources Humaines Militaires ? Sujet Service de Réserve de classe A,B et C.
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 5 MP REGT has a Class B Permanent for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00161-07-MP(M) to commence on 05-NOV-2017 until 04-NOV-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
MCpls will be considered if no qualified Sgt applies. WO willing to relinquish rank will be considered if no qualified Sgt applies.
- MOS ID: 00161-07-MP(M)
MP will prevail but applicant from any trade will be considered.
- Language: French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- A. EXPERIENCE IN A MP RESERVE UNIT
B. AVAILABILITY TO PARTICIPATE TO REGF OR RESF IN LINE WITH THE TRAINING PLAN
C. CAPACITIES ON MICROSOFT OFFICE PROGRAMS
D. CAPACITIES ON OPERATION RELATED PROGRAMS (MONITOR MASS, CFTPO, SHAREPOINT, CFRIS)
E. BILINGUISM IS AN ADVANTAGE
F. GOOD ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
G. POSSESSING A VALID DND 404
H. AVAILABILITY FOR OCCASIONNAL TRAVELS AND VARIABLE WORKING HOURS
I. BE PREPARED TO DEPLOY AT ANY TIME ANYWHERE IN CANADA
J. KNOWLEDGE OF THE CANADIAN ARMY MILITARY POLICE IS AN ADVANTAGE
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: A. PLAN THE 4 MP COY OPERATIONS
B. PLAN THE IBTS AND BTS OF THE 4 MP COY PERSONNEL (COORDINATE THEORICAL INSTRUCTION, PRACTICES AND EXERCICES)
C. PLAN MILITARY POLICE SPECIFIC TRAINING AS NEEDED
D. SUPPORT THE PLATOON RSS OF THE 4 MP COY ON THEIR LOCAL PLANNING
E. BE PREPARED TO OPERATED A TACTICAL COMMAND POST ON EXERCISES OR NATIONAL OPERATIONS
E. MANAGING AND FOLLOW-UP ON TASKS ASSIGNED TO THE 4 MP COY
G. CONDUCTING MENTORING
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Michel-Habib , Daniel
- Position: M101007820 - CAPT/ADJ/CAPT/ADJ
- Phone: 663-4753
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Members residing in the geographic area shall prevail
B. Possibility of extension
C. Permanent class B position